I would like to move closer to my grandkids and they live in the sime valley area at Yarrow Dr. do you have any homes close by?

Asked by wdw525, Simi Valley, CA Mon Apr 9, 2012

Answers

3
Scott Post, Agent, Simi Valley, CA
Thu May 10, 2012
Buyers, when you're looking to purchase a house, a real estate agent is there to protect you and fight in your best interests to get you the best price, breakdown the contracts, negotiate on your behalf to get you the best deal without hassles and in the shortest amount of time. It costs the buyer nothing for the services of a real estate agent. The agent is similar to an attorney fighting for you in court to protect you against the sellers agent, who wants whats best for the seller. It's very important to trust your agent and make sure you meet enough so they understand as much as possible about your wants and needs.

Scott Post
Pinnacle Estate Properties
scottpost33@gmail.com
Chris Chin, Agent, Ventura, CA
Mon Apr 9, 2012
558 Bannister Way #C is a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home (1507 sq ft) renting for $2200 per month. Also, 561 Shadow Lane is a 5 bedroom 3 bathroom home (2417 sq ft) selling for $599,000. 3 other properties are for sale near Yarrow Dr., but they are under contract. These are the closest active listings to Yarrow Dr. Let me know if I can further assist you. Thanks.
Ted Mackel, Agent, Simi Valley, CA
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Certainly, You can give me a call at (805)432-7705 and I can discuss homes nearby with you or send me an email through my Trulia Profile.

Ted Mackel