I would like to know why my property is listed as for sale on trulia, also has the year built as 1947 and it was built in 1997 and also why the the

Asked by Treezhot, Clinton, PA Tue Jul 24, 2012

acreage is listed wrong also why the listing has a price of 191K when I recently had it appraised for sale it was 350K = I am sole owner and never listed it! the property liste acreage is listed as 1.78 which is not even legal to build on in this twp...a must of 2.0 which I own 2.78. I am sole owner and I NEVER listed it; however did have it appraised for sale and it was 350K ...have a good day!

Answers

2
Joan & Gerry…, Agent, Cranberry Township, PA
Wed Jul 25, 2012
Sorry that has happened, Contact Trulia for the correct answer. If there is any thing we can do or if you are realy wanting to sell your home please do not hesitate to call or e-mail us. Good luck !!!
Jeannette Ba…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue Jul 24, 2012
It was probably an honest mistake..... Best bet contact trulia through "contact us" and a representative will get back to you within 24-72 hours and they'll take it down and directly contact the agent for explanation. Wish you the best!