Kathy Moritz, Home Buyer in Midtown South Central,...

I would like in touch with the listing agent for this property and I see no where to click to get contact information. 39 West 57th St. #4J.

Asked by Kathy Moritz, Midtown South Central, New York, NY Tue Dec 28, 2010

Answers

9
Hi, It could be a glitch, usually there is a way to click on the listing agents info.

Chris
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
Happy Holidays Kathy!
Still shoping? Well you can help shop for a new home by using an experiences agent working on your behalf. We all work from the same database. Interview a few local ones and hire the one you are most comfortable with. Good luck and a very happy and peacefull New Year to all!!
Healthy and Wealthy!!

Fern Hamberger
Vice President Associate Broker
The Corcoran Group
fhamberger@corcoran.com
You don't save money as a buyer by not working with a broker. It's like trying to remove a tooth without dentist.. could be very painful. Interview 3 brokers starting with me :), and start working with the one you like the best.
My research shows that the property was entered into Trulia incorrectly and it is located in Queens not Manhattan. 39 57th Street, Queens NY 11377

http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1095926344-39-57th-St-…

1 Bedrooms on the West Side typlically start in the mid $300's. Here's a link to some listings I created for a Trulia question a few days ago. They range up to $400k.
http://sn.im/1q07b6

Feel free to contact via Trulia/email/phone if you have any additional questions or would like some assistance.

Arthur Golden
Prudential Douglas Elliman
1995 Broadway
NY, NY, 10023
agolden@elliman.com
212.712.6078 office
212.866.8717 cell
646.497.5476 fax
Listings: http://www.elliman.com/aug
Hi Kathy,
Give me a call when you are ready to look. I am available to assist you immediately.
Regards
Ron
Kathy,

I agree with the 2 previous answers. I would definitely suggest that you find an Agent who will work for you and put your interests first -- in NJ we call this a 'buyer's agent'. Your 'buyer's agent' can show you all propeties on the local MLS that match your needs and price point. They will help you by pointing out the pros and cons of each property. Contact a few Agents and tell them you are seeking a Agent to represent you, the prospective Buyer. You can select the Agent that is knowledgable about the neighborhoods you're interested in and is also interested in helping you find the perfect home for you.

Good luck with your search.

Marilyn Holda-Fleck
Prudential New Jersey Properties
Kathy,

There is such address for a residential property. I would either double check the address or get in touch with a real estate agent/broker who can help you do research and find what you are looking for.

Good luck in your search and feel free to get a hold of me if you see fit.

Eugene Kopman
Associate Broker
BOND New York
646-39-RE-NYC
Eugene@BondNewYork.com
Keep in mind that whenever interested in any property, any local agent can help you, it does not necessarily need to be the listing agent, we all have access to the same information.
Kathy,
I have just looked in the agent database and there is no such property listed. I would suggest you use an experienced agent to help you. We have access to the agent database, which is the most legitimate and up to date. We can also help you through all the steps of buying. The listing agent works for the seller, not you. You should have someone working on your behalf to protect your interests.

Jenet Levy
Halstead Property, LLC
jlevy@halstead.com
212 381-4268
http://jenetlevy.halstead.com