I want more info

Asked by Larochelle Michel, Sunny Isles Beach, FL Sat Dec 8, 2012

Answers

10
Mor Assouline, Other Pro,
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Hi Michel,

I've lived in Miami Beach, Sunny Isles, Surfside and Aventura so I can help you out with some insights on these cities.

Let me know if you need help I'll be happy to assist

Mor Assouline | Real Estate & Marketing Consultant
Keller Williams Elite Properties
Sunny Isles & Aventura Specialist
Masso@kw.com
305.890.5554
http://www.morproperty.wordpress.com
http://www.facebook.com/morproperties
Haden Polizzi, Agent, Lutz, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Fantastic! I am excited to help you in the Northeast Dade County area. We have multiple listings to present. Please contact Haden Polizzi (305)809-6679, hadenpolizzi@gmail.com
Ekaterina Li…, Agent, Aventura, FL
Mon Dec 10, 2012
Im working in Miami Beach, Sunny Isles, and the surrounding areas.
Please contact me with the exact property or the criteria you would like me to search and I will send the information to you.

Thank you

(917)675-9832 Ekaterina Liranzo

ekaterina.liranzo@gmail.com
Tamika Moses, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Good morning Michael,

I work this area, and by your profile I see that you have been inquiring about this area for some time. I would like to email you some avaliable listings in the area. I look forward to working with you, as I deal with foreign buyers who love this area. Sunny Isles is a beautiful beach area to live and also vacation as well.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realy Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
flapropertiesbytmoses.kwrealty.com
Irit Naymark, Agent, Aventura, FL
Sun Dec 9, 2012
I live and work in the Aventura, Sunny Isles and the beaches in the Miami areas.
Finding a good real estate agent is essential to enjoying a painless real estate transaction. I would provide you with as many resources and tools as possible to help make your real estate experience as easy as possible. Whether you are looking for a Real Estate agent to assist you Buy, Sell, or Rent a home, curious about the Value of your home, or just browsing homes and short sales in your area, I would help you! My goal as a Real Estate Agent is to place your needs first, and to guide you every step of the way.

you could also sign up for a FREE MLS Snapshot in one click:
•What did house SOLD for on same street or condo?
•How the market is TRENDING?
•How homes compete on price with other properties in same AREA?

Sign up now its FREE !

http://WWW.MIAMILIFEREALESTATE.COM
Beth Jenkins, Agent, Miami Lakes, FL
Sat Dec 8, 2012
Hi Larochelle,
I am a local realtor who works in Miami Beach, Sunny Isles, and the surrounding areas.
Feel free to contact me with the exact property or the criteria you would like me to search and I will send the information to you.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sat Dec 8, 2012
You need to give us either a link to a property or an address, otherwise we cannot give you any
additional information here. But why not work with a buyers Agent, free to you except that you need
to commit and be loyal to one, just one your personal Buyers Agent. This agent will search for the
right properties for you, arrange showings, help write the offer, negotiate on your behalf and so much
more, and if you find properties elsewhere your Realtor will be able to find out if they are on the market or under contract and make arrangements to show you the properties you are interested in.

Do not do this on your own.....

Most Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients Buyers Sellers and
Investors alike.

If you need recommendations in your area for a good Realtor, let us know.
EdithSellshomes@gmail.com
Nadine Mauro, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Sat Dec 8, 2012
Hi Larochelle,

What would you like more information on?

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sat Dec 8, 2012
You should have paid more attention in School;
we all should'a.
Andrew Fox, Agent, Clarksville, TN
Sat Dec 8, 2012
I would love to put you in touch with a great local agent. Call, text, or email me and I cand help you find a great agent to answer any questions you may have.
Andrew Fox
Coldwell Banker Conroy, Marable, and Holleman
111 S Riverside Dr. Clarksville, TN 37040
Cell 931-302-2241
Office 931-552-1700
afoxrealty@gmail.com