I notice it is straight in line with the airport runway! How busy is this little airport? Do flights disrupt any peace and quiet? Thank you.

Asked by Samuel Anderson, Manteca, CA Mon Aug 13, 2012

Answers

4
Deniece McCu…, Both Buyer And Seller, Richland, WA
Sun Jun 16, 2013
I live on the 1800 block. the airport is probably on the 2400?? block and the winslow house is on the 1100 block. I hardly ever hear planes as this is only a small private plane airport. I do hear the LifeFlight helecopter as it flies directly over my house. Hope this answers your question.
Jennifer Sch…, Agent, Kennewick, WA
Wed Dec 5, 2012
Hi Sam, I noticed you posted this question a while ago, but that it has gone unanswered. The Richland airport is used by mostly single-engine planes, so noise is at a minimum. The main airport for the Tri-Cities is located in Pasco.

On a side note, I have seen that home in person - lots of space in the finished basement, with tile flooring and a large utility room. The house could generally use a little TLC, but it's a great investment home!

Please let me know if there are any further questions I can answer for you. -Jennifer
Samuel Ander…, Home Buyer, Manteca, CA
Mon Aug 13, 2012
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Mon Aug 13, 2012
What property are you referring to?