kpullum, Other/Just Looking in Hudson, FL

I need to know how far the nearest beach is from Hudson, Florida and the name of the beach as well.

Asked by kpullum, Hudson, FL Tue Aug 13, 2013

Answers

3
Fred Strickr…, Agent, New Port Richey, FL
Wed Aug 14, 2013
It depends on where you are in Hudson, but Hudson Beach is within 15 minutes from most areas of Hudson. Green Key Beach is in New Port Richey about 25 minutes from most areas in Hudson. There is Hernando Beach in Hernando County about 25 minutes from most areas in Hudson. The Pasco County beaches have more of a naturistic appeal to them, not large, but you can experience a wide variety of wildlife.

Pinellas County (bordering Pasco on the South) is where you will find the larger beaches that are popular to the locals and tourists all year round. Fred Howard Park in Tarpon Springs (35 mins) is going to be the closest to Hudson, then you have Honeymoon Island in Dunedin (45 mins) then on to Clearwater Beach (1 hr) and many others up to St. Petersburg Beach (1 hr 30 mins).

Of course all the travel times are approximate and vary depending on volume of traffic.

Best wishes!

Fred Strickroot, Realtor®, MBA, CDPE, EPRO®, SFR
HomeNet
Florida Lic. Real Estate Brokerage
2154 Seven Springs Blvd, Suite 103
Trinity, FL 34655 http://www.trulia.com/profile/homenetyouteam
Sonny Burche…, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Tue Aug 13, 2013
Hi Kpullum,

Tjhere is a beach in Hudson Beach, it is called Hudson Beach. See link below.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hudson+beach&rlz=1C1TSNF…

Sonny Burchett
Sonny@sonnyBurchett.com
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Rhonda Patte…, Agent, Aripeka, FL
Tue Aug 13, 2013

I can send you a copy of an informational handout I give to my customers that will show you all of the beaches in Pasco and Pinellas Counties.

You can reach me at Rhonda@WaterfrontAndPreferredHomes.com, or RhondaPatterson13@gmail.com.

I would be happy to provide you with that information.

Thanks and have a good evening!