I need to figure out who owns a bean field across the street from my house, because I was wondering if I could hunt there.

Asked by Jacob Sweere, Madison Lake, MN Thu Oct 17, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Fri Oct 18, 2013
County records should be helpful, but you may also want to double check with the village to see of
hunting in that area is even allowed by law, there may be major restrictions you are not aware of
and it may not be completely just up to the land owners, also the land owners may have leased the land for use to a 3rd party so it can become complicated....

I would contact the village first to get their zoning and legal input, it may not be legally possible, so
check that first.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
0 votes
Cathy Iverso…, , Madison Lake, MN
Thu Oct 17, 2013
Jacob, Please give me a call and I can help you
Thanks Cathy Sieberg
0 votes
Luis R. Vasq…, , Chicago, IL
Thu Oct 17, 2013
It depends on what information you do have. If you have an address you can try googling it of course. if your county has online database for taxes, you can do a search for that address which should in turn give you the owners of the property. If you county does not have an online database, you will need to head over to the county records department for real property and ask who are the owners. you can do this because it is public information. in the event you don't have the address, then you may need to seek out a real estate attorney; however i am betting that if you are nice at the county records department and give them your legal physical address (plat or lot # etc), with help you can figure out the address, then the owners.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more