Khan_raz, Renter in Asheville, NC

I'm 28 yr old. Moving to Asheville in Sept. with my finacee. My office is in Arden. Lukin for a nice area within 10-15 miles of Arden.Any?

Asked by Khan_raz, Asheville, NC Tue Aug 7, 2012

suggestions? I am looking to rent an apartment or condo. We're young and like hip culture. So I would prefer a place which is close to the entertainment, shopping, dining/night life and, also not far from office. Name of some neighborhoods would be helpful....

Answers

5
West Asheville is a great area to be in. We would even suggest "south" or "east-west" Asheville to keep you closer to Hendersonville Road and I-26!
I think you would like West Asheville, Montford, or some areas of North Asheville. However these areas are very popular and rents are not cheap. You would be about 20 to 30 minutes to work. An option is Biltmore Town Square which has restaurants, etc. However, it is very difficult to get a rental in there.

Hope this helps.

Debbie

Deborah H. Francis, GRI, ABR, ePRO, SFR, GREEN, Fine Homes Specialist, CRS Candidate
Prudential Lifestyle Realty
Associate Broker/Realtor®
7 Orchard St., Suite 101
Asheville, NC 28801
cell: 828-553-9019 email: deborah@dhfrancis.com
Please visit my website; http://www.LiveInAshevilleHome.com
"Your Move is My Mission"

If you or someone you know requires a real estate professional, please call me.
Where are you moving from? What are you used to being around? Biltmore Park is somewhat self contained with shopping, restaurants and the such. There is also a Y there. They have apartments available from what I understand. It is structured though, reminds me a little of an amusement park....LOL! This is Very Close to ARDEN, like 1 mile or so...
Thanks for info Paula. I've lived in Minneapolis, Cleveland and Youngstown, OH. I'm used to living in both big cities and mid sized town. But some people said that's its difficult to find rental in Biltmore park area. And West Asheville, Montford , Downtown will be around 30 mints from work. I wanna be within 15-20 mints drive from work. What would you suggest?
Flag Tue Aug 7, 2012
Downtown, Montford, River Arts District and West Asheville may have what you guys are looking for!
West Asheville is as hip as it gets :)