I'm moving from Charlotte,NC,with my girls,7 and 9 years old. I had never been there,I know Miami,Orlando,andTampa,but for college reasons,I will

Asked by Gabrielagallo231, Fort Lauderdale, FL Fri Apr 8, 2011

prefer to buy a hose there.Is this a safe place to live?Is all real what I read about the Paradise Village?.
How far is from the city,and from the beach?
Also,after buying the house,is something doesn't work,o I need to move because we got robbed(as in Orlando),twice in a week;could I rent the house?
I know,there are a lot of questions,but as a single mom,I want to make sure my kids are safe and me to.
Thanks so much.

Gabriela.

Answers

3
Pennie Arnes…, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Hi Gabriela,

If you have not moved yet, I have some answers to your questions. Paradise Village is a mobile home community. It is about 10 miles from the beach, straight down I595 or Griffin road. The school district is highly rated. Rentals are allowed in the community. Please let me know if you would like to discuss moving to Davie.

Pennie Arneson
The Keyes Company
954-439-2913
Adell Forbes, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sat May 14, 2011
Hello;

Paradise Village is safe; it's a pretty upscale community of manufactured homes. In fact I live about 10 minutes from there. I jog at night sometimes, and have never had a problem.

Also; my office is less than 10 minutes away from Paradise Village. The homes are nicely done, and the schools in the area are pretty good.
Chris Meyer, , Palm Beach County, FL
Fri Apr 8, 2011
Hello I'm Chris Meyer with castles by the beach in boca raton fl. I lived moved to north carolina for a couple years but then moved back.Boca is a very safe place to life and close to the beach. The schools are really good here Also there are many colleges near by like FAU ,MIAMI isn't far away either also many good community colleges. I could help you find the perfect place for you give me a call or email me. Have a great day