I'm looking for any realtors in the LAX area to work with on locating property for the big profit?

Asked by David A. Brucker, Inglewood, CA Wed Jan 21, 2009

can anyone point me in the right direction? I've live here all my life and I'm 52 and disabled but able to put in the leg,phone and computer work. So please if anyone knows someone Please send them my way. Thank you very much for your time. David A. brucker

Answers

3
Tricia, Agent, Inglewood, CA
Wed Jun 15, 2011
David not sure what you needs are but would be happy to discuss with you and assist you with them. I work the LAX areas of Westchester, Inglewood and other near by areas. I am the REALTOR/Broker owner of PAT DOUGLAS, REALTORS., & a full-time professional. Please call me or e-mail me with your contact information & the best time for me to reach you.patdouglas4@earthlink.net
Web Reference:  http://www.patdouglas.com
Oliver, , Brentwood, CA
Wed Apr 20, 2011
Give me a call. My name is Oliver and I have properties discounted by as much as 60% and some are For Sale By Owners (FSBO). My number is (949) 436-8419

Oliver Thompson
Loretta Hart…, , Inglewood, CA
Thu Oct 1, 2009
Dear Sir,
My name is Loretta Hartfield. I am a REALTOR and I work in the Inglewood and LosAngeles Areas. I am also a member of the LAX/Coastal Area Chamber of Commerce. In an effort to properly assist you with locating property, I would like for you to e-mail me the particular information necessary. I look forwad to hearing from, an possibly working with, you soon.

Loretta Hartfield, REALTOR
Real Estate Business License #01805842
E-mail:loretta@teresapetersoffice.com

Teresa Peters
Exxecutive Realtors
1601 Centinela Avenue, Suite #5
Inglewood, CA 90302
Office: (310)665-1145
Facsimile:(310)410-4954
E-Facsimile(310)988-1214

Please visit our company website at: http://www.teresapetersoffice.com