I'm looking for a "low Income" 1 0r 2 bdr with 1 bath apartment or guest house that excepts 1 small dog. Due to the fact that I' no longer able to

Asked by Konablue09, Newbury Park, CA Mon Sep 5, 2011

work, due to back problems and my income is from Social security disability. This is for my 10yr old daughter and myself. Somewhere walking distance to Walnut Elem. school. Do you have any listings in this area? Thank you

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Maggie Hood’s answer
Maggie Hood, Agent, Ventura, CA
Mon Sep 5, 2011
Hi again, I just answered your question and then realized that you can find a lot of information about the Housing Authority and various housing assistance programs on their website : http://www.ahacv.org/

I hope you find a place for yourself and your daughter. You can probably also check online for property management companies in Newbury Park and see a list of their propeties.
0 votes
Maggie Hood, Agent, Ventura, CA
Mon Sep 5, 2011
Hi, I suggest contacting the Area Housing Authority of the County of Ventura and applying for housing assistance. then you might be able to get some of your rent co-opped by the county. Their number is: 805-480-9991 . If you have transportation they are located at 1400 West Hillcrest in Newbury Park. they have rental listings of property owners who allow Section 8 housing tenants. Good luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more