In My Neighborhood in Tucson>Question Details

Maryhelenagu…, Home Buyer in Tucson, AZ

I'm looking for a house with 2 baths and 3 bedrooms for 600.00 650.00.

Asked by Maryhelenaguirre, Tucson, AZ Mon Aug 12, 2013

Hi Mary Helen, as indicated below, it may be less expensive to buy than rent. But it depends on your situation which makes sense. If you have reasonable credit, and a mortgage person can check for you, and consistent income, there are programs available that may make the down payment requirement a non-issue. Many mortgage companies in the Tucson area can offer you this. It is very general, and there are several other aspects of your life that we would consider, but based on the monthly payment you indicated you may be able to buy a home in the $90,000-$110,000 range. Please give a call to get more detail and information.

This information is not intended to be an indication of loan qualification, loan approval or commitment to lend. Other limitations may apply.
Minette Goldsmith-Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp. 5401 N. Oracle Road Tucson AZ 85704
520 975-3909
L.O. NMLS# 261487 AZ L.O. License #0912618, FIMC # 2289, AZ BK #0904162 Equal Housing Lender
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 13, 2013
Are you looking to rent or is that what you would prefer mortgage payments? If looking to rent, I recommend you contact a property management company or try Apartment Locators (they do more than "just" apartments, any rentals). If you are looking to buy, are you pre-approved with a lender? If not, that should be any buyers first step in today's market.

Next, contact a couple of the agents that I am sure will answer your question (like I have) and pick one to start a relationship with, we can review your search criteria and go from there.

Please click on my profile to learn more about what it is like to work with me if you are looking to buy a property, I am sorry I am not a property manager and do not work rentals.

Best of luck.

Spirit Messingham, PLLC
3rd Generation Full-Time Realtor®
Tierra Antigua Realty
Direct (520) 471-6900
Fax (866) 365-5208
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 12, 2013
Hello Maryhelen,
There is a lot of information I can share with you, including some great bond programs to help you get more house for your money. Call or email me today! Marci mjohnsre@gmail. Com. 520-406-3536

If you are looking to buy, I would be more than happy to assist. Please take a look at my profile and feel free to contact me directly. Also, there are tons of great opportunities right now for you to purchase a home and have a monthly payment below $700. Call me for the details.

Michael Shiner
There are rentals available in tucson in that price range, but that is definitely in the lower range of the spectrum, and would not be an upscale community. You would do a little better in apartments. That amont of money would go a lor further as a mortgage payment then as a rental, if you qualify.
Doug Seemann
HomeSmart Advantage Grouo
I am assuming you are looking to rent? I would direct you to homes to, homefinder, or the local paper.
Is there High crime in this area.
As a Realtor I am not allowed to make a comment in regards to crime rate, however there are plenty of free sites that address it. Link here:
Flag Mon Aug 12, 2013