I'm looking at a home in Stone Mountain, Georgia, zip code 30088. Does anyone know about the neighborhood -?

Asked by Annvb1, 30088 Wed Jul 29, 2009

nice homes, nice neighbors, stable income levels, crime, school district? Are there lots of foreclosures (well, more than in other parts of the area?) Thank you!

Answers

4
Sabrina Sutt…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Oct 19, 2011
Stone mountain is a nice area, the 30088 is a large are Good schools, neighborhoods, and shopping. Again if you beef some help with your hone search, please contact me at 770873-6505.
Michael Whi…, Agent, Rosewell, GA
Wed Oct 19, 2011
I'm a georgia native and raise in Dekalb County. If you need assistance in this area of town please give me a call. To answer your questions their are lots of foreclosure all over the metro area. I don't think theirs a area that is strong than another at this point. If you want crime or school rating please google site with that information.
Michael White
3 Options Realty
770-912-3893
Sabrina Sutt…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Thu Sep 15, 2011
I do specialize in the Dekalb County Area, I also live in Ellenwood GA , which is part of Dekalb. As the other agent stated , there are some beautiful areas and there are some areas that we want to stay away from. I can do a market search in certain areas to detail income levels, school districts ,etc. I can be reached at 770 8736505 Sabrsut@yahoo.com Dekalb Co is offering downpayment assistance for purchases. City of Atlanta too.
Darnell Mccr…, , Atlanta, GA
Sat Aug 1, 2009
Hello Annvb1,

Zip code 30088 covers a large part of Stone Mountain. If you can be a little more specific, I can probably help answer your question. There are some good areas in the 30088 zip code and some not so good areas. Can you tell me a major crossroad that passes the street that contains the house that you're referencing? I lived in Stone Mountain from 1992 to 2005 and continue to visit my parents there. Thanks

Darnell McCray, CPA
Real Estate Salesperson
Success Atlanta Real Estate
404-569-1004