I'm in a condominium complex and trying to find out what condo's here sold for in the past four years. Is there a site for this?

Asked by Jzigidy, Bellevue, WA Sun Mar 6, 2011

information?

Answers

10
Jonathan Les…, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Mon Mar 7, 2011
Just vist my site and you can find all info back to 2007 on all properties sold through the NWMLS.

http://www.thecascadeteamre.com/home-search/sold-mls-listings.html

Call me if you need any more info or email me from my site.
Thank you
Jonathan Leslie
http://www.1PercentListingFee.com
206-816-5634
Sarah Jullion, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Sun Mar 6, 2011
Hi - There are a couple of ways a realtor can get you this information, but I honestly don't know of a public site that you could use. One of the main things that realtors do is provide information about property, so please don't hesitate to contact me or one of the other respondents with your address. It's what we do.
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Sun Mar 6, 2011
Jzigidy,
The easiest way is to provide one of us with the name of the complex or the address. It would take about 2 minutes to provide.
Rhonda Morton, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Sun Mar 6, 2011
Hello Jzigidy ~ I'd love to come over and meet you, take a quick look through your home, and provide you with all of the information about all of the condominiums that have sold in your community over the past four years. Together, we'll be able to get a great idea about how much a ready, willing, and able buyer would be willing to pay for your home. Kindest Regards, Rhonda Morton.
Marie Haydock, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Sun Mar 6, 2011
You'll get bits of information from zillow and condocompare.com and Redfin. However, you may end up with a poor conclusion if you don't have the total picture. Although more and more information is available online, it's still easiest to as a Real Estate Broker for this information. Most of us will provide that information to you as a courtesy, so feel free to ask. The only other consistent and reliable souce would be to look up the recent sale information in the county records.
Chuck Sparks, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Sun Mar 6, 2011
Hello Jzgidy,

I too know of no site that will provide you the information you seek directly. However, as has been explained below by other agents, we all have the access and ability to search this data out for you through the NWMLS on your behalf. All you need to do is to ask an agent/broker to assist you. This involves you making contact with the agent of your choice and providing him with the condo/location.
Good Luck,
Chuck sparks
Ardell Della…, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Sun Mar 6, 2011
Redfin.com will give you sold for 3 years, not 4. That might be good enough to your purpose. Just check the right boxes on the advanced search feature.
Ardell Della…, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Sun Mar 6, 2011
CondoCompare.com used to work well for that. Haven't used it recently though. Give it a try.
Ardell Della…, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Sun Mar 6, 2011
County Records by address or parcel number.

http://www.kingcounty.gov/operations/gis/propresearch/parcel…

You might be able to find it on Zillow, but it may treat the whole 4 plex as one address.

Email me the address or post it here and I'll see what I can find if that doesn't help you do it on your own.
Tonya Brobeck, , Everett, WA
Sun Mar 6, 2011
No, not one that has detailed and all accurate information. I can pull stats for you from the MLS and title if you want. Feel free to contact me anytime!