I like to know if you can provide a description of homes recently sold in the area of zip code 75228 or within close proximity.

Asked by Rosa, 75228 Tue Jun 1, 2010

Answers

10
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Tue Jun 1, 2010
I am unconfirmed what you truly mean however some data which might assist.

SOLD in past 6 months: 232
Average Sales Price: $102,894
Homes SOLD Range from: $10,000 up to $395.000

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Liz Renfro, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Jun 1, 2010
Rosa, if you email me, I can help you. I happen to be a lifelong native of the 75228 area, and still live here. I would like to get a little more detail from you on what services you are seaking.

Liz Renfro, Realtor
William Davis Realty
214-924-9676
"Hall of Fame Service"
lrenfro@sbcglobal.net
Pelin Guzel, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Jun 1, 2010
Rosa,
Unfortunately we can not publish this information in public but send one of us an email and I am sure you will get your answer quickly.
Good luck...

Pelin
http://www.dallashomelist.com
Mike Scott, , Dallas, TX
Tue Jun 1, 2010
Market comps vary significantly with in a whole zip code. If you can tell me the area more precisely I can provide you the comps you are looking for.
Michael Scott
214-507-2666
mjbscott@gmail.com
Robert Regan, , Dallas County, TX
Tue Jun 1, 2010
Rosa,
This is an area where I perform 90% of my business. It's a perfect place for outstanding investment potential as well being an attractive area for purchasing a home. Please feel free to contact me when you have a moment to discuss what your hoping to gain from the market comps in this area and I'll be glad to provide detailed information on your specific needs.
Becky Carr, , Dallas County, TX
Tue Jun 1, 2010
It sounds like you are looking for market comps in the area. A licensed REALTOR can help you with this information if you will give him/her a call. This is what we do every day.

It would be difficult to quickly describe all the homes sold in an entire zipcode; the prices vary widely. We would need to know what you are looking for with regard to this information...are you trying to price your home for sale? Or you looking to buy a home and wondering if it's priced right? Or have you already purchased a home and are wondering if the values are stable, decreasing, increasing?

I grew up in this zip code and know the area well. If you would like to call me, I would be happy to help you figure out whatever you need to know.

Becky Carr, REALTOR
Coldwell Banker APEX
214-918-1686
Web Reference:  http://www.AccessHomePro.com
Cyndie Gawain, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Jun 1, 2010
You will need to narrow down your criteria a little. Are you looking to buy or sell? If you are looking to sell and you need comparable sales, you will need to be looking at homes of similar age and square footage and within the zip code, in neighborhoods similar to yours.
Give a Realtor a call or email with more specific info and they wil be glad to help.
Cyndie Gawai
214-669-9920
dallas.best.realtor@gmail.com
Andrea Brooks, Agent, Plano, TX
Tue Jun 1, 2010
Rosa,

There is a wide range of prices in this zip code from $40,000 to over $400,000. I'd be happy to consult with you for more specific information. Feel free to contact me at andrea.brooks@kw.com or directly at 469-450-1326.
Web Reference:  http://BrooksTeam.com
Doris Barnett, Agent, Richardson, TX
Tue Jun 1, 2010
RJ is right we are not to offer this information on a "public" website-there is not prohibition to us doing this for you privately though. Please choose a REALTOR and send them an e-mail with the specifics of why you need this and they can help you. I would include things like do you really only want the descriptions for upgrade purposes or do you really want to know what you home might be worth today to sell it or to list it? There are many reasons that a seller or owner contacts a REALTOR for help, you see?

Doris
214-389-9850X212
RJ Avery, Agent, Forney, TX
Tue Jun 1, 2010
I would be happy to email you the comps from this area. From my understanding we cannot post this information in public places

thanks
RJ
214-682-0598