In My Neighborhood in 72103>Question Details

Brendaglenn33, Home Buyer in Mabelvale, AR

I heard that this house is haunted-do you see or hear anything about 13 sunrise lane I have seen the person who is haunting this property.

Asked by Brendaglenn33, Mabelvale, AR Sat Apr 23, 2011

This one is out of my jurisdiction. I am not sure if that is a question a Realtor could professionally answer. :-D
You should call Ghost Hunters. They did a great episode on Fort Chaffee recently. Good luck.

You could try the link below.
My husband and I just went to 13 sunrise lane in Mabelvale to look at the property. We just happen upon it and looked in the windows. I checked out the signs in the window and looked at the property through the windows. Garage door was kicked in and a window was broke. I notified the people that were listed on the signs. I tryed to get information about the owners and could not. Does anyone know anything about this property. It has been passed to so many people through the years that there is something wrong somewhere. It is beautiful property in a very nice area. If anyone can give me more info on the property, I would greatly appreciate it.