kaobrien, Home Buyer in Golden Valley, AZ

I have 1 horse, 1 pony, 4 burros, and 2 miniature goats. Will I have to worry about if the home I buy is zoned to have animals?

Asked by kaobrien, Golden Valley, AZ Fri Jan 11, 2013

? What is the largest piece of property I need to be looking at to be able to keep my pets?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dave Jones, Agent, Prospect, CT
Fri Jan 11, 2013
Your best bet is to call the town hall of the town you are thinking of bjying in. You can ask for the "Land Use Advisor". He will be able to look up the specific property and see what it is zoned for. Good Luck...
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more