I have aske you this question before without a response

Asked by Kate, 32908 Mon Sep 1, 2008

I need for property tax appeal, a list of single family home in Palm Bay in 2007. Where can I get this list. The appraisers office does not have it.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Mark Palace, Agent, Satellite Beach, FL
Thu Sep 4, 2008
I can help you with this. Please email me directly at markpalace@earthlink.net.

Mark Palace, CEO/Founder
Palace Properties International, Inc.

About Us
Our mission is to provide the best service possible to our customers and clients and to be ever mindful of your needs. We achieve true success only by placing you first.
Palace Properties International is a member of the Chamber of Commerce, Melbourne Area Association of Realtors, Florida Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, World Properties, Home Builders and Contractors Association of Brevard (HBCA), Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA) as well as the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
Whether you want to invest in California, Virginia, the Carolinas, Florida or elsewhere, we look forward to working with and for you, your family and your friends regarding your and their real estate pursuits. We take advantage of our elite and prestigious professional real estate network of top producing, pre-qualified Realtors that specialize in their respective geographical areas.
Company history
With a rich and diverse international background, the staff at Palace Properties International speaks nine languages, has lived and traveled in over 20 countries and possess multiple advanced postgraduate academic university degrees. Kelly and Mark Palace own the firm along with several other thriving businesses in central Florida.
1 vote
Joan Willis, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Thu Apr 1, 2010
What area in Palm Bay? We need more specifics in order to assist you. email us at brevardsbestrealty@yahoo.com and we will be glad to help you.
0 votes
Mark Palace, Agent, Satellite Beach, FL
Mon Jan 26, 2009
Hi Kate: Please call us to discuss your question. It is unclear. Thank you, Mark Palace 321.441.3512
0 votes
Jim Soda, Agent, Lakewood Ranch, FL
Thu Sep 4, 2008
Are you looking for properties Sold in Palm Bay in 2007? You can get from the County's Web site and review the transactions and transfers for the year. Sold Prices will be recorded. A local Realtor would also have access thru their local MLS.
Jim Soda 941-809-7759
Prudential Palms Realty
Saraosta-Lakewood Ranch-Longboat Key-Siesta Key
Web Reference:  http://www.jimsoda.com
0 votes
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Mon Sep 1, 2008
First contact your assessors office. They are responsible for home values not the tax office which sets the tax rate and collects the taxes. if they dont have it online ask if you can go there and use a computer there. Then you may want to ask a local realtor for a favor and pull the info for you.
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
0 votes
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Mon Sep 1, 2008
I would contact a local Realtor in your beighborhood and ask them for help. Good luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.cindihagley.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more