I have a beautiful 2 bedroom co op in old mill basin in kings village, I am getting close to retirement would like to trade for a co op close to

Asked by Vicki.crichton, Brooklyn, NY Mon Sep 3, 2012

Brighton beach. I love the beach and would like to live in walking distance. Call Vicki at 646 573 9209.

Answers

6
Luke Constantino’s answer
Luke Constan…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Mon Sep 3, 2012
Hello Vicki,

There are quite a few beautiful condos/coops in the Brighton Beach area I can show you, but in all reality, we would have to find someone with interest in the coop you already have. Give me a call... I can make this a pleasant experience for you so you can retire.

Luke Constantino
Commercial | Residential
REMAX PARK SLOPE
Direct: (212) 300-3919
Lukeconstantino@remax.net
http://LukeConstantino.com
Jack Menashe, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Sep 5, 2012
find anything?
Sara will be in touch.,.. sara@sherestates.com & try our site http://www.sherestates.com
good luck!
Raisa Beilina, , Brooklyn, NY
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Hi,Vicki, i have over sized 1 bedroom apartment for sale on Brighton 3rd street, 1/2 block from the ocean,totally renovated,with low maintenance.Would you be interested to see apartment? I can send you pictures of the apartment. Call me at 1917-667-6769, Raisa.
I am interestng in seeing it. What is the price of it? I can make an appointment to see it on the weekend. Send me the details.
Flag Thu Sep 6, 2012
Thomas D'Alc…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Hi Vicki I Live and work in your area I would love to help you make the move now is a great time to move.

Thomas D'Alcamo
Broker Owner
EXIT Realty Top Properties
718 256 4000
Madeline Pad…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Mon Sep 3, 2012
Hi Vicki
not sure what you mean by "trade" no such thing. In any event please contact me directly I would
love the opportunity to visit with you see your coop and discuss your situation. Additionally, I am
in the process of selling a home and my seller is looking at your complex so this may work out very
well.

madelinepadovano@fillmore.com
718-332-8800
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Mon Sep 3, 2012
Dear Vicki:

I just left you a voicemail. Please call me and we can discuss your situation further. I live right near you and I am very familiar with the Kings Village Co-ops. They are actually in high demand right now! I have been selling co-ops in Brooklyn since 1993. I specialize in all the areas along the Belt Parkway such as Old Mill Basin, Marine Park, Midwood, Sheepshead Bay. Manhattan Beach and Brighton Beach as well.

I can give you all the information you need to make the right choices regarding selling a co-op and purchasing a co-op in today's market. There are many factors you need to consider such as closing costs, maintenance costs (along with what utilities are included in the maintenance) and co-op policy with regard to pets, sublet, flip tax and application requirements.

Please call me and we can arrange a time to get together. Talk to you soon!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com