I did a short sale 2 years ago, I can get a high income consigner and perhaps 20,000 cash, can I purchase in Doral, I also qualify for VA

Asked by vlulo, Miami, FL Sun Mar 24, 2013

Answers

3
Alberto Rome…, Agent, Doral, FL
Thu Mar 28, 2013
In theory you can, you should go and see a Mortgage specialist and look into your options, in Doral your have to go with a VA loan since $20,000 does not represent the 20% minimum most lender required for a conventional loan on this expensive area, and focus more in how much you want to paid per month.
Enzo Delli G…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sun Mar 24, 2013
The properties in Doral are around 200,000 $ and up. When you be preaproved for VA you can buy a property with a 3% down. If you send me your email I can send you properties in Doral availables for VA or FHA. No problem with your last short sale. También hablo espańol. Thank you.
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Sun Mar 24, 2013
Look, the best way to find out the answer is to go talk with a mortgage broker. Once you find out the answer is yes, give me a call and I would be happy to help you find your new home!