I am trying to find Charles Richmond who lived at 81 Sandwich Rd., Bourne. Can anyone help me?

Asked by G'ma, Florida Wed May 9, 2012

I am trying to find Charles (Chuck) Robert Richmond for a high school reunion. His address is 81 Sandwich Road, Bourne, MA; but the letter I sent came back. Does anyone know where he moved to? Thank you very much.

Answers

4
Dbabcock81, Renter, Bourne, MA
Sat Feb 18, 2017
I do not know the name but I live in area.to my knowledge an elderly gentleman a ww2 vet lived in that home and when he passed the home was sold.you could check with town hall in buzzards bay ma,they should have the records.good luck
Yuan Li, Agent, Carlisle, MA
Thu May 10, 2012
If you use whitepages to search for the person. Sometimes you may need to pay a little bit money. You should be able to find the person's most recent contacts.

Hope that helps...

Yuan's Team Realty
Scott A. Nel…, , 02155
Wed May 9, 2012
If he owned real estate here in Massachusetts you can go to the county registry of deeds, the zip code you listed above shows Buzzards Bay in Barnstable county. Here's the link https://72.8.52.132/ALIS/WW400R.PGM . You can look up the address there and send a letter to the attorney that handled the sale of the property, they may have records on where to forward correspondence to depending on how long it has been. You can search the rest of the state http://www.masslandrecords.com/ using that site. Typically the attorney keeps for a period of time records on where their clients moved to just incase the lender needs to contact them afterwards. If he's a renter then you'd need to use an online yellowpages or linkedin if the person is still employed and has a professional online resume/profile or even Facebook can be useful if they're a member.

Hope that helps,
Yes, it helped me find out that he sold his property. I do appreciate your advice.
Flag Wed May 9, 2012
Lisa Cannata, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Wed May 9, 2012
Charles sold it in 09 to ambrosi construction 54 underwood ave west newton ma. Although I'm sure they didnt follow where Charles went so you may be out of luck.
You don't happen to know the real estate dealer who handled the sale, do you? Thanks for your help. I am almost there in finding him.
Flag Wed May 9, 2012