I am looking to rent or buy a parking space or spaces in the vicinity of Umass Lowell south campus

Asked by Julia Hatlen, 01854 Sat Oct 31, 2009

Answers

3
Rebecca Hall’s answer
Rebecca Hall, Home Buyer, Lowell, MA
Sun Feb 10, 2013
I live at a condo about 5 minute walk away, located between N and S campus, closer to S campus. We have extra space in our off-street lot and have thought about renting it out, maybe 2 spaces. How many years might you be interested? part year or year-round?
Rebecca, I haven't checked this forum in ages - but I still need parking. Do you still have the spaces available?
Flag Mon Dec 16, 2013
Chris Doherty, Agent, Lowell, MA
Mon Dec 24, 2012
How close to the campus do you need to be? How many spots do you need? Most of the area immediately surrounding the area is residential.
Chris - ideally it would be in the neighborhood of the South Campus. 3 spots. I am resident but this property doesn't have off-street parking. When the city declares a snow emergency - there isn't anywhere to go anymore. The free parking the city offers is 2 miles away. The Univ used to be more understanding - but not since Meehan became chancellor.
Flag Tue Dec 17, 2013
Ken Lambert, , Exeter, NH
Mon Nov 2, 2009
Hi Julia- How many spaces ideally? What are you looking to pay? I may have some contacts around there. For just winter, or for a full year?

Ken L.