straussfs, Renter in West Palm Beach, FL

I am looking to rent an apartment for one month(.March 2012) Is that possible?

Asked by straussfs, West Palm Beach, FL Fri Jan 27, 2012

Good morning. I have many requests for this and I have tried exhaustively to find one month rentals but it is very difficult., even with a $5000 budget. Of course, it will be more expensive if you can somehow find it.

The problem is that most condo's only allow their owners to rent once a year. It an owner rents just for a month then he has lost the opportunity to make money renting it out the rest of the year. Also you still have to go through getting approved by the board, a process that can have you waiting several weeks for an interview.

A home is a little easier to find because the owner doesnt have the same restrictions as in a condo. But usually a homeowner does not want to go through the hassle of a one month renter. The follow up cleaning and wear and tear, potential damage to personal property is just not worth one months revenue to them most of the time.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 29, 2012
Hi there. There are many homes available currently. You may give me a call or email me. I am sure i can help.

Gino Herring, SFR
Yes it is, but its usually much more expensive than usual..
Your best bet would be an extended stay hotel/motel or go to Realtor's I don't think is your best option,