I am looking to purchase a home in Boca or delrsy, central area in both , noting west of the turnpike, I am looking for a nice size courtyard home

Asked by Cindy Kovacs, Marina Del Ray, Los Angeles, CA Sun Aug 4, 2013

Answers

14
Jessica Rosa…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Tue Nov 26, 2013
Hi Cindy, hope all is well! I just saw your posted question and wanted you to know that I would welcome the opportunity to assist you with your home buying experience. I have lived in the area for over 10 years, and know it well, but I do more than just help you buy a home, I help you move in to the community. I have a great team behind me and the knowledge to help you find the perfect courtyard home. Please contact me at your convenience at 561 777 3463. I look forward to it. You can also go to my website and on to zillow.com to see what others are saying about me!

Jessica

Jessica M. Rosato
LUXURY RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST
Sotheby’s International Realty
200 East Palmetto Park Road, Suite 104
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Cell: (561) 777-3463
Fax: (561) 997-2614
Jessica.rosato@npsir.com
http://www.bocadelrayluxury.com

Proud to be Secretary 2014, Women's Council of Realtors
Greater Palm Beach County Chapter
Susan Keldie, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Tue Nov 19, 2013
Cindy,
Our listing is in the Polo Club, are you interested in a country club lifestyle.
Please call me at your convenience.
Susan
954-461-5731
Susan Keldie, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Tue Nov 5, 2013
Hello Cindy,

We currently have a courtyard home listing in Delray Beach (13,000 sf total, 8200 under air). If that size is something you require, please call me to set up an exclusive showing.
Susan Keldie
954-461-5731
Leslie Hamil…, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Hi Cindy,

I have experience in all these areas and would love to help you the type of home you are looking for. Call me or email me with details of your budget and the size of home you are looking for and I will get busy.

Leslie Hamilton
Keller Williams Real Estate
561-568-7231
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com
realestatele…, , Delray Beach, FL
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Hi CIndy

We have the perfect home for you. Please contact us at http://www.delraybeachrealestate.com
Scott Miller, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Hi Cindy.

When you buy a home, you should always be thinking about the day you sell it, too. If you buy a model that is always in demand, it makes it much, much easier to market down the road, if you need.

Courtyard homes are always in demand. Builders never build enough of them, so inventory is always a bit lower than other models.

We can find you exactly what you're looking for in Boca Raton, not west of the TP, nice size. Please contact us for more information.

Scott Miller
Realty Associates
Boca Raton, FL
561-716-4060
Nelly K. Val…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Hi Cindy!
I will be glad to help you in your search, please contact me and we can start looking for your home in Boca or Delray, I will send you the list of the properties available to you.

Nelly K. Valdes - Wendy

Real Estate Agent

Cell: (786) 286-7138

Website: http://www.wendyflorida.kwrealty.com

http://www.mynicehouse.com

Email: wendy@mynicehouse.com

Facebook: http://facebook.com/wendyrealtorflorida

Office: 2424 N. Federal Highway,

Suite 318. Boca Raton, FL 33431, US
Michael Dubin, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
There are several courtyard homes avail that I know of. Several are in communities that offer mandatory membership. What is your desire to join or not join a club. i know every community in Boca-Delray that is my expertise let me know if I can be of further help.

Michael Dubin
Realty Elite Boca Delray
Michael Dubin, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
There are several courtyard homes currently on the market some are in country club communities with mandatory membership. If I can be of further help my expertise is Boca-Delray.

Michael
Realty Elite Boca-Delray
Jeremy Olsher, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Seasons has some nice courtyard homes off Clint Moore and Jog road. Lower HOA fees, gated.

Contact me anytime if you want to discuss your search.

Jeremy Olsher
Cindy Bittner, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Having lived and worked in Boca and Delray for 20 years I can certainly help you find the right home
Email me more details of what you are looking for in a home and I'll send you some listings to review

Thank you
Cindy Bittner
Prudential Florida Realty
822 East Atlantic Ave
Delray Bech Fl 33483

561-212-6793 cell
Mark Doring, Agent, Coconut Creek, FL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Cindy, I will be more than happy to help you with your purchase. I am currently working with another home buyer relocating to Boca from the LA area. Please review my trulia profile at http://www.trulia.com/profile/283560/

I am confident that my experience along with my network of referrals for services that you will need for the move will make your transition as streamlined and stress-free as possible.

Feel free to contact me on my cell phone at 561-929-0428 to further discuss what you are looking for or email me directly at markdoringpa@gmail.com

I look forward to working with you!

Mark Doring
Re/Max Complete Solutions
561-929-0428
Leslie Hamil…, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Hi Cindy,

I would be very pleased to help you find the home you are looking for. Just give me a call and we can discuss exactly what you want. I will need to know what price range you are looking in along with a few other details so that I can zero in on the ones that make some sense for you.

You can reach me at 561-568-7231 or by email at lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com

look forward to hearing from you
Leslie Hamilton
Boynton Beach Fl.
561-568-7231
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com
Mathew Tarka, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Hi Cindy Kovacs,

If you are financing you will need to be pre-approved. Please contact me anytime.

Matt Tarka
Principal Broker
Serving All of Florida
888-246-9060 Toll Free
954-605-2450 Direct
954-343-8098 Fax
mtarka@clearmortgagelending.com

Clear Mortgage Lending, Inc.
5200 North Federal Hwy
Suite 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308