I am looking to buy a small home in crown point (2 bdrm 1 or 2 bath). I am preapproved and ready to move any day.

Asked by PAT CRNICH, Crown Point, IN Sun Jun 26, 2011

Answers

19
Lisa Lavine, Home Buyer, Hebron, IN
Sat Aug 18, 2012
Sorry. 2 bed room house....
its monaleesa65@ yahoo.com
Lisa, Home Buyer, Hebron, IN
Fri Aug 10, 2012
I have a remodled bungalow in C.P It is only 5 min or less from the square, it is close enough to enjoy all the C.P activities. You can walk to all the amenities you need ; grocery stores, lots of resturants but house is set back in a quiet and private neighbor hood.ON a very large, fenced in large CORNER LOT ( the nicest in the neighborhood.)
@ bedroom and 1 bath with full basement/laundry room
2.5 car detached garage
place for a garden
contact me
LISA @ monaleesa65@yahoo.com
will consider contract sale with full purchase price but prefer selling outright.

"THanks
LISA
Thanked
Flag Sun Sep 15, 2013
Thanked
Flag Sun Sep 15, 2013
Geri Norfleet, Agent, Lowell, IN
Mon Jun 27, 2011
Congratulations on completing the first step in home buying. Please contact me to set up an internet search or mail your copies to find the home of your dreams. I can help with each step of the home buying process and keep you informed along the way.
Web Reference:  http://www.gnorfleet.com
Bill Vossos, Agent, Schererville, IN
Mon Jun 27, 2011
Hello. Good for you on completing one of the biggest hurdles of purchasing a home. The fact that you took this step before you began looking tells me you have educated yourself on the home buying process. Crown Point is a great community with a desirable school system. I have been selling real estate for 11 years and have helped hundreds of buyers. Feel free to contact me for an interview.

Bill Vossos - Associate Broker
Century 21 Executive Realty
219.680.9037
Bill.Vossos@sbcglobal.net
Amy Blanton, Agent, Crown Point, IN
Sat Sep 20, 2014
Congrats on taking the first step in the home buying process. Feel free to reach out to me anytime, I would be more than happy to set up a time to meet with you and go over the home buying process.

Amy Blanton- Associate Broker
Century 21 Affiliated
amyblanton@c21affiliated.com
219-613-2363
Geri Norfleet, Agent, Lowell, IN
Mon Sep 16, 2013
Hi, I can give you a list of all the homes available that fit your needs. We can then schedule times to view the ones that interest you. Please contact me directlly.

Geri Norfleet, GRI, SFR, e-PRO
McColly Real Estate
219-746-6920
Geri@gnorfleet.com
Mary Jane Al…, Agent, Valparaiso, IN
Mon Sep 16, 2013
Hi. I would be glad to answer your questions or show you any listing in the area. You can contact me directly: 219-671-6351 mjaem@att.net http://www.MaryJaneAllenHomes.com
krajc6, Home Buyer, Crown Point, IN
Sun Sep 15, 2013
I work for a utility company in town,just saw a very nice house by owner on crestview 200 block i think,it was 1 block west of fairgrounds ,looked very nice from outside.
Lisa Lavine, Home Buyer, Hebron, IN
Sat Aug 18, 2012
145,00 is lot. ( for a house by fair grounds )I am a home seller too. I am asking123,00 2 bed w/ full basement( can be another bedroom/ media room, if finished) 2.5 garage
All new kitchen/ bath. Large lot.
Nice quiet neighborhood
Read my posting and send me a message @ monaleesa@ yahoo
Dee Ready, Home Seller, 46307
Sat Aug 18, 2012
Check out 919 E Crestview Ct on http://www.zillow.com. This house is by the fairgrounds. 3 bed 2 bath. Asking $145,000. 219-576-3359.
Lisa Lavine, Home Buyer, Hebron, IN
Mon Aug 13, 2012
Home seller:Contact me @ monaleesa65@ yahoo
Com
I have a great house for sale w/
Nice yard 2.5 garage in c.p
Scott Gallag…, Agent, CROWN POINT, IN
Thu Aug 11, 2011
i know the crown point market well, patcrnich216. I do many bpo's in that area, and would be more then happy to work with someone who would share his preapproval form with me. call me, Scott Gallagher, at 219-588-6787 Also, feel free to look at my C21 SOUTH COUNTY website below.
Gary Holleman, Agent, Crown Point, IN
Mon Jun 27, 2011
If you would like someone to take the time to explain to you the various options that are available to you during the buying process please feel free to call. You will learn what to be aware of and why. Do not fall into the trap of buying the money pit. You should want to find the nicest home for the least amount of money. We can/will review the various options on the financial side in a manner that you will uunderstand. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Jessica Klja…, Agent, Schererville, IN
Mon Jun 27, 2011
I know it feels good to be pre approved in this economy. If I can help you speed up the process of mooving in, please call me.
Mary Jane Al…, Agent, Valparaiso, IN
Mon Jun 27, 2011
You may want to look closer to the square. Homes that are built in the 1950's tend to have 2 beds and smaller rooms. http://www.nwirealestateleaders.com/
Stephanie Ke…, , 52405
Sun Jun 26, 2011
Hi Pat... My name is Stephanie and I am a Buyer Specialist on The Jana Caudill Team in Crown Point. I would be more than happy to assist you on your search for a small home in Crown Point. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Christine Mc…, Agent, Valparaiso, IN
Sun Jun 26, 2011
Hi Pat,

I'd love to help you with your home search. My website (link below) has testimonials from clients. Crown Point is my hometown and I know it well. It is free for you to work with me as a buyer. Are you looking for a fixer upper or something move in ready?

Christine
Jan Schaafsma, , Highland, IN
Sun Jun 26, 2011
I can search homes for you. What is your price range? I can email you what I find. Please let me know your email address or phone number if you prefer that I call.
David Chiles, Other Pro, Los Angeles, CA
Sun Jun 26, 2011
Congratulations on your pre-approval. I used to crack jokes with qualified buyers about the feeling they must have inside to be pre-approved in such a down economy. I know it feels good. I suggest interviewing real estate agents with a check list of what you are looking for before hand. That way you won't get suckered by your friend who has a license, the best looking agent, or the best talker. You can go with the one who can get you what you want.
Web Reference:  http://www.southerncalre.com