In My Neighborhood in 02760>Question Details

Sarah, Other/Just Looking in 02760

I am looking for homes with in-law apts. in North Attleboro. I don't see any in this listing. Do you know of any priced under 300,000 in good?

Asked by Sarah, 02760 Mon Nov 1, 2010

3’s answer
I think the best option will be to build out your own in-law suite by converting a basement or attic space, or putting an addition onto a home (in law wing with separate entrance). It will give you more options.

Another option would be to consider a 2 family and there are currently 3 on the market right around your price range. Click this link to see them all with a map:

The only single family property coming up using the key word "in law" is the below. Looks like a complete gut renovation (but a nice lot). Chances are you will need to pay all cash (or put more than 20% down). I cant imagine you can get traditional financing for this project.…

Here is every property on the market in North Attleboro:…

Hope that helps!
Web Reference:
Hi Sarah,

While there are a few homes in North Attleboro that are currently, or could easily be converted to be, suitable for an in-law arrangement, there are several opportunities available in Attleboro too...even Plainville and Wrentham...if you are flexible with location!

If you'd like to email me directly at I will send you some listings. There is simply not enough space here to do so!

Judy Boyle
RE/MAX Signature Properties
"Serving the Boroughs and Beyond"
Hi Sarah, I just did a quick search of the MLS and there are a few homes with in-laws in Attleboro in your price range, and 1 home listed in North Attleboro slightly above your price range, but that price is probably negotiable. I'd be happy to show you any of these properties. Call me at 781-410-2428 and I'll be happy to give you the details and set up showings for you if you're interested. Best, Fran Witham