I am looking for a rent to own house in the Pulaski School district. Is there anything in that area?

Asked by hart.shawnee, Green Bay, WI Wed May 1, 2013

Answers

3
Anna M Brocco’s answer
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed May 8, 2013
Keep in mind that rent to own can be risky and one could stand to lose a bit of money, therefore do inform yourself well, and consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate beforehand. If you haven't done so yet, visit with any licensed loan officer, see if you can buy outright...
Dean Valenti…, Agent, Town of De Pere, WI
Wed May 8, 2013
At this time there doesn't appear to be any rent to own homes in the Pulaski area. I suggest using the newspaper or online rental listings to assist you in your search. You may find it more difficult to locate a rent to own home with the recent market improvement and sellers wanting to sell their home outright.
Becky Buckla…, Agent, Green Bay, WI
Tue Oct 14, 2014
Sometimes, potential home buyers are looking for a rent-to-own situation as they need help with their credit. Meeting with a credit counselor, or a good mortgage lender can set one up on the path to home ownership. It can be advantageous to purchase a home through the means of a mortgage loan, over that of a rent-to-own type scenario. There are many types of loan products today to meet the needs of non traditional borrowers.