I am looking for a house located in claremont golf course in Portland 97229. How much is it ?

Asked by Hana, 97229 Sat Jul 24, 2010

Answers

4
Manisha Jain, Agent, Beaverton, OR
Wed Aug 24, 2011
Hello Hana,

If you are still looking in claremont, there are currently 6 houses available listed from $300to $580k. Let me know if you need more detail on these houses or would like to see any of them. Take Care!

Manisha
503-616-4615
manisha.realtor@gmail.com
Web Reference:  http://www.manishajain.com
Sharon Wenger, Agent, Lake Oswego, OR
Thu Jul 7, 2011
Hi Hana,

I did a quick search of the area too. I only found four homes currently on the market that are on the golf course, ranging in price from $310-350k. There are about 18 houses and condos available within a short distance of the golf course with prices in the range of $200-$450k. I also have a house "off-market" in this area, that was purchased by an investor I know at public auction, that would be a great deal. It is a luxury 4-5 bedroom house on a half-acre lot, very rare for this area, with a two car garage, at the end of a cul-de-sac, etc. for $260k. If you are interested in hearing more about this one, or want to keep an eye on the neighborhood, let me know!

Sharon
(503) 686-1665
Beth Silva, Agent, Portland, OR
Fri Aug 20, 2010
I am a real estate broker in Portland Or, and did a quick look at the homes for sale near the golf course, and there are 5 currently listed. Is there a specific home that you are looking for? Please feel free to call or email and we can discuss homes in this area in more detail.
Bill Szydlow…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Mon Jul 26, 2010
You need to contact a Realtor who works specificly in this area. Trulia question/answer here are national. Go to Realtor.com and find homes in that specific area. Hope this helps.