I am interested in this property. Would you please provide me contact information so I would ask questions? Thanks, Sam

Asked by Sam, Southlake, TX Sat Apr 24, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Victoria Burris’ answer
Victoria Bur…, Agent, Rockwall, TX
Mon Oct 4, 2010
You definitly want to get your own agent. There are so many questions and contracts that come up that you will need help with. I live in the Rockwall area and I am an agent as well. Feel free to contact me at anytime. We can sit down and have a look at some homes.

Victoria Burris
Keller Williams Realty
972-841-1984 cell
0 votes
T.E. & Naima…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri May 14, 2010
Feel free to email or call about any property around D/FW, but especially those around Lake Ray Hubbard.

T.E. Sumner
(214) 924-2700
Web Reference:  http://www.MyDFWLakeHome.com
1 vote
Kristi Sigmon, Agent, Rockwall, TX
Tue Dec 18, 2012
I live and work in the Rockwall area. I stay up to date on the market area and am familiar with the homes available. I would be happy to discuss this with you and show you the homes available that fit your needs.
Feel free to give me a call at 972-951-8496 or email me at ksigmon@kw.com

Thanks! Kristi Sigmon
0 votes
T.E. & Naima…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sat Apr 24, 2010
HI Sam,

I am in the Rockwall are. Feel free to call me about your inquiry. I'll be glad to help.

Web Reference:  http://www.sumnerrealty.com
0 votes
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Sat Apr 24, 2010
Two points:

First, you didn't identify the property. No one knows which property it is.

Second, don't contact the listing agent. You need your own agent--a buyer's agent.

So: Get your own Realtor. Then provide the address of the property to your Realtor.

Hope that helps.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
In My Neighborhood in Nearby Locations

Email me when…

Learn more