I am interested in im bothe Hampton/Buckroe Beaches. I am not familia with either... in the the same beathe, I have been displaced by Huriicane

Asked by atyurich, Hampton, VA Sun Jan 6, 2013

Sandy; we have to start all over so perhaps completelely over. I am familiar with Virginia Beach but I am curious about Hampton and Buckroe Beaches; once again. any pointers as I have two children. Thank you in advance.

Answers

4
Taperry2, Home Buyer, Hampton, VA
Sat Mar 9, 2013
Call Wanda Stevens (757) 871-1749. She is the best Real Estate agent in Hampton, VA. The area is fantastic. Close to beach, the Chesapeake, DC, North Carolina, and the mountains. Good Luck!
Robin Gaita, , Newport News, VA
Sun Jan 6, 2013
There are a variety of homes for sale in those areas , Are your children school age?
Would you like to live on the water? If you would like to discuss some of the options
feel free to give me a call at757-870-5474 and I would be happy to get you the info that you need
Robin Gatia ABR
Associate Broker WEW
robingaitasellsrealestate.com
Andrea Wallis, Agent, Hampton, VA
Sun Jan 6, 2013
Hello.

Sorry to hear about your loss with Sandy. Buckroe Beach is a great beach in the City of Hampton. It is the best kept secret. I lived there for over 20 years and loved it. If I can help you please feel free to contact me. My cell is 757-236-1980 and e-mail is ab11w@yahoo.com

Andrea Wallis, Realtor
Prudential Towne Realty
John R Beave…, Agent, Portsmouth, VA
Sun Jan 6, 2013
Good evening:

Sorry to hear of your loss and hope I can assist you with your relocation. Buckroe Beach is a large beach oriented area within the City of Hampton which contains a great variety of housing possibilities from small single family detached homes to large beach front estates. There also are condos if you would consider an attached home.
If you wish my assistance you may either call me at 757-812-0399 or email me at jb4homes@gmail.com

John R. Beavers, Realtor
Heartland Realty LLC