I am interested in buying near NOrth bay village (west of it just before the bridge) but am abroad. Need to know safety of this area would it be

Asked by Nadia, Deerfield Beach, FL Sun Aug 26, 2012

good for winter vacation? In the north portion of Upper east side

Answers

14
elvispolvis, Home Buyer, Aventura, FL
Sun Sep 2, 2012
Hello Nadia,

I am not a realtor but have lived in Miami all my life. I would not recommend North Bay Village because it is close to North Miami which is a bad neighborhood. A great place to live by the beach would be Sunny Isles or Aventura. These two places are more upscale and when it comes to safety I would choose Aventura.
Aventura is not for everyone… I live near North Miami and am a Miami native and have been living in Miami 40 years… I have owned homes in Miami Shores, Coral Gables, Pinecrest, South Miami… and lived in Miami Beach and Coconut Grove… I find the North Miami area to be safe and affordable and more interesting than Aventura…there are pockets that are better than others… Biscayne Park was voted the safest community in the U.S. for more than 10 years and is still among the safest in Florida
Flag Mon Oct 28, 2013
SophieMiamiB…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Sun Aug 26, 2012
Hi Nadia,

I deal with a lot of buyers living abroad and if you are familiar with the area or if you have the opportunity to visit north bay village It would definitely be a plus.
But if you can't, there are many websites which you can visit that give you demographics of each area.
North bay village has multiple ethnicities but is overall a safe area.
If I could suggest a nice neighborhood for you, it would be Bal Harbour, it's a little more north but a wonderful, safe and very luxurious area.
In Florida, the buyer does not pay the agent a commission, only the seller does so I highly recommend working with an agent when purchasing a home.

Please let me know if you need help and I would be more than happy to send you listings for you to view.

I look froward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards

Sophie Bamps
Engel & Voelkers
305 206 8867
sophie.bamps@engelvoelkers.com
Yolande Citro, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Nov 4, 2013
Please call me or give me your phone number ! thank you.

Yolande Citro
http://www.yolandecitro.com/
1 305 705 9105
Irina Karan, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed Oct 30, 2013
North Bay Village is a very nice area, but the choice should be based on what lifestyle you prefer.
Close to the beach? More laid back?

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Nadia, Home Buyer, Deerfield Beach, FL
Mon Sep 3, 2012
Thanks for this info...I saw so many condos at great prices in north end that it makes senses that it isnt a great place.
Yolande Citro, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Aug 29, 2012
Hello Nadia,

North Bay Village is a nice and safe area, conveniently located between Downtown and the beaches. Many families have moved there.
Let me know what you are looking for: rent or purchase? What is your price range? how many bedrooms and baths?

I am very familiar with the area. Call me back at 305 705 9105 or email me at yolande@yolandecitro.com and I will help you find the home you are looking for.

Best regards.
Yolande Citro
http://www.yolandecitro.com
Gustavo Diliz, Agent, Aventura, FL
Sun Aug 26, 2012
Hello Dear Nadia:
North Bay Village is a nice area after crossing the beach if you go west to east. If you need more information, send me an email or call me. Thank you. Regards,

Gustavo Diliz, P.A.
Yaffe International Realty
Aventura, FL 33180
Direct: 305-692-9988
Tamika Moses, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Sun Aug 26, 2012
Hi Nadia,
South Florida ia a beautiful place to have home to enjoy this beautiful weather and great night life and restaurants. There are many properties that are for sale in great miami neighborhoods, that you would love, even by the water. If I know what your price point is I can send you some listings to view.
I look forward to hearing from you. So if you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me as all of my services are free to you.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Nadia, Home Buyer, Deerfield Beach, FL
Sun Aug 26, 2012
I would consider myself an upper middle class, schooled white female. Looking for a cheap winter getaway. I prefer same ethinicity (just less problem learned that in LA) area as I really like peace and quiet close to beach and restaurant. I dont think im very demanding but security is high on my list (burglary while im absents months at end could be disastrous!
G, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Sun Aug 26, 2012
Well, as Ania mentioned there are a number of properties for sale all over Miami, and without knowing you or what you consider to be acceptable it is impossible to say if it's right for you or not. Are you upper class? Middle? Lower? What are you used to or looking for in an area.

The short of it is any area is safe and good, but tat is relative. It can be considered safe by some people and not others.

Regards
Gene Kromo / Licensed Real Estate Professional
305-606-7534 / gene@kromo.com
Global Luxury Realty
Pablo Torres, Agent, Key Biscayne, FL
Sun Aug 26, 2012
Hello Nadia,

It is always good to evaluate all your options before submitting a contract. Myself or any other real estate professional can advice you correctly. Miami has plenty of available properties to choose from.

If you need anything else, please feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

Pablo Torres
Pabtorres@af-realty.com
786-205-6988
AF Realty,LLC
http://www.miamibuyproperties.com
Ania Lenzhol…, , Miami, FL
Sun Aug 26, 2012
Hi Nadia,

As realtors we are prohibited from steering clients to or away from a particular neighborhood under the Civil Rights Act.

Since you are not local and can not check out the area in person, I suggest that you use online tools such as Trulia Local, city-data.com, Google Street View etc. This will give you at least an idea.

What made you look in this specific area? There are condos for sale all over Miami. Please let me know if you need assistance with your condo search. I specialize in working with foreign national buyers and I am here to help. (Btw: In Forida, the main commission is being paid for by the seller, not the buyer. So working with an agent who will guide you through the complex buying process is a no-brainer.)

Ania Lenzholzer
Call/Text: 786-365-6722
ania@biscaynebay-realestate.com
http://www.facebook.com/ania.realtor
Nadia, Home Buyer, Deerfield Beach, FL
Sun Aug 26, 2012
theres a condo for sale there thats why
Hey Nadia, it's a safe area. I recently moved from east treasure dr. It is very quiet. Good luck
Flag Fri Sep 7, 2012
G, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Sun Aug 26, 2012
The area is ok, there are better areas nearby.

Just curious why that specific spot?

Regards
Gene Kromo / 305-606-7534
Licensed Real Estate Professional
Global Luxury Realty