Giles Letlou…, Home Buyer in 19104

I am interested in 700-2 N. 63red st. is it still available?

Asked by Giles Letlough, 19104 Thu Dec 10, 2009

? if possible i would like to see the property and see an estimation on what repairs need to be done. How is the area ? I am starting a family and want to make sure that the area is suitable.

Answers

3
Hi Giles,
I actually live in the area so I know it pretty well. It's actually near one of the top charter schools in the city. And there are quite a few other very good schools. As a mother, I am very comfortable living in this area with my children. It's close to the mainline, good schools, public transportation and shopping, and bang for your buck. I've noticed that the prices are rising and not only have a sold quite a few homes in this area this year, inquiries for this area are increasing. Contact me to view this home and others in the area at your earliest convenience. Email: exitwithdee@yahoo.com Cell: 215.667.4805
That property is still available. If you would like to discuss the home buying process and veiw this property please do not hesitate and contact me. As far as the area, I suggest you take a day and a night to walk around and see if it is a fit for you.
yes it is. If you are not already working with an agent and would like to schedule a showing, feel free to call me at 215-275-6303 or email me at Rmac88@aol.com