I am in a manufactured home. Any place to get a loan on such a home?

Asked by Harvey Degering, 83301 Thu Jan 5, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Roland Vinya…, Agent, Sprakers, NY
Thu Jan 5, 2012
There are places to get financed on both double-wides and mobile homes. But you will need a make and serial number and if it is too old (like, 1979), they will not touch it, regardless of the condition or the improvements which may have been made.
0 votes
Bryan Newber…, Agent, Twin Falls, ID
Thu Jan 5, 2012
What year? Is it on a foundation? That will make a difference on a possible loan. Let me know, and I will try to find you a couple places
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
In My Neighborhood in Twin Falls Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more