I am buying a House in Marion Oaks. What are the deed restrictions pertaining to Boats and Jet Ski Parking?

Asked by Shamrock56, Silver Springs, FL Mon Jun 1, 2009

Can I park them in the back yard or do I need to rent separate storage? Can overhead protection be constructed in the back yard as protection from the elements?

Answers

3
Charlotte Sh…, Agent, Ocala, FL
Wed Aug 5, 2009
I specialize in the Marion Oaks Subdivision. I just got clarification from the Deed Restriction Committee on this issue. You can park a boat/jet ski on the boat trailer on the side or in back of your house. You can not park RV's. Deed Restriction contact person is Phylis Nesbit at 352-347-7297. This is handled by volunteers so the hours of operation are limited. I believe you should be able to reach someone in their office between 9 and noon on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Charlotte Shoemaker,
Remax AllStars Realty
Florida Home…, , Saint Augustine, FL
Tue Jun 30, 2009
Shamrock
As a Building inspector Marion County is very open to alot that is not allowed in several other areas. Only certain living areas are deed restricted. If you can not you can always use my place for storage if I can get to use them :-).
Cheryl Bedna…, , Ocala, FL
Mon Jun 1, 2009
Hi Shamrock;
Your real estate agent can get the deed restrictions for Marion Oaks for you from Marion County Clerk of Courts. If you don't have an agent, let me know and I'll order them and send via email.
At Your Service,
Cheryl Bednar-Jimenez, Realtor 352-304-4654
Coldwell Banker Ellison Realty cjimenez@ellisonrealty.com