In My Neighborhood in 17603>Question Details

Michenap, Home Buyer in Lancaster, PA

I am a registered nurse , How many hospitals are there in the area and how far?

Asked by Michenap, Lancaster, PA Fri Apr 1, 2011

Please let me know if I can be of assistance. My wife is a business office manager for one of the three big hospitals in the immediate area. Two of the competing hospitals are close with the third being about 25 minutes away from Lancaster city. I would be glad to help you get in touch with the right people and give you a reference.
Have a great weekend!!

Sajy Mathew
Prudential HSG
717-587-5353 direct
717-393-0100 office
Thank you for your inquiry. Lancaster is a fantastic place to work and live. In addition to the Hospitals mentioned there is the premire facility at Hershey Medical Center just 40 minutes from Lancaster.
Also; I have new information about a Cancer Treatment Center to be constructed soon in the Lititz area in partnership with Lancaster General Hospital. Please feel email or call me for more details at ;
717-725-7738 (mobile) or email me at:
I would be happy to show you around our beautiful county anytime!
This depends on where you want to live and what type of work you are looking for in the health field. Other than the other Hospitals listed there is the Hershey Medical Center which is close to the western end of Lancaster County, the Good Samaritan and the Regional VA in Lebanon County. There are also hospitals in Dauphin and Berks County again with in a 30 minute commute to some areas in Lancaster County.
I have worked with some of these hospitals in relocations and would be glad to help you with more information.
My sister is an RN at LGH and I've helped several employees find homes in Lancaster City through the home in the city program. Ephrata is about 30 minutes from Lancaster City and the two hospitals in the city (LGH and Regional) are close together. Feel free to give me a call to discuss options/any questions you may have. My mobile number is 717-475-0378 or
Here you are with hostpitals #S
Lancaster General Hospital -

* Info
(717) 544-5511 -

* 555 N Duke St, Lancaster, PA

2Community Hospital of... -

* Info
(717) 397-3711 -

* 1100 E Orange St, Lancaster, PA

3Saint Joseph Hospital &... -

* Info
(717) 291-8083 -

* 250 College Ave, Lancaster, PA

4Lancaster Rehabilitation... -

* Info
(717) 394-7500 - Lancaster, PA
5Lancaster General Hospital -

* Info
(717) 544-3460 -

* 690 Good Dr, Lancaster, PA
I will be happy to answer any of your specific questions as well as get you in touch with the human resource offices. One of Lancaster County's top industries is healthcare, therefore I am confident you can expand your nursing career here with endless opportunities. I am out of my office at the moment, but feel free to contact me directly on my cell. 717-669-7894. Or
If you can find time to visit, I would be happy to give you a tour. What are your preferences for work environment?
Several, actually. Lancaster General Hospital is well-known and has 2 major locations, one in Lancaster City and one in East Hempfield Township near the Park City Mall, called the "Health Campus".

Lesser-known are Lancaster Regional Hospital on College Avenue in Lancaster City, Heart of Lancaster near Lititz and Ephrata Community in, of course...Ephrata.

LGH in particular has a homebuyer program that works well - I've put several employees into the program and sold them homes.…
revamped Ephrata
2 big ones lancaster area both with SAT buildings
LGH is Huge & tops in country with heart center
email me direct
Web Reference: