Jeta Avdylaj, Home Buyer in Boynton Beach, FL

I Want to know what it’s like to live in Hillcrest?

Asked by Jeta Avdylaj, Boynton Beach, FL Thu Jul 28, 2011

Answers

2
Hollywood Fl Home Inspections Start at $200

Once you find the property you are looking for, I will help you save thousands of dollars and prevent you from buying a property in bad condition or with hidden defects.

We are Licensed and Insured Home Inspector and General Contractors.

Would you like to paint, renovate, add value to your property ?
Feel free to call me with any questions.

For a sample of one of our reports, pelase visit http://www.gaiagc.com

Oscar Echeverri
954.882.2672
GAIA Construction Inc
I think it depends on which tower,...most towers are 55+; therefore, those buildings have older residents, who have lived there a long time. There is one tower, which is not 55+ and doesn't have rental restrictions. That building is a little younger with more renovations/updates.

Because of the condo assoc. at Hillcrest requires 20-30% down payment with a purchase, the prices have been low. The upside is that because of the heavy d.p. requirement, there have not been as many foreclosures & defaults as other condo buildings.

So, the final answer is....some buildings need renovation/updating, the residents are usually long-term. Hillcrest golf course is one of the best , and it's a very affordable place to live.

If you need help finding the right unit for you, let me know. I'll set up a customized search for you.