I LOVE THIS HOUSE. WHEN IS GOING TO BE FORECLOSE?

Asked by Maria Rivera, Seale, AL Mon May 24, 2010

Answers

4
James Gordon ABR SFR SRS ’s answer
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Tue May 25, 2010
Maria the fastest way to find out is to go up to the front door and knock. When someone answers ask them if they have had problems paying their bills. Let them know that you are interested in buying their home but only as a forclosure not at the true value. You may also want to ask them if they need help loading up their stuff if and when they can not pay their bills. Let them know you will move their personal belongings to the curb and they can load it up from there.
Web Reference:  http://www.Find1Home.com
nicolej524, Home Buyer, Fort Mitchell, AL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
You Just can't wait until someone's dreams are Foreclosed. What a shame. Shame on you
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue May 25, 2010
You may wish to ask your question again and attach a link or give an address, so that your question can be answered accordingly--in the meantime any local agent can help you with information, keep you updated on the property status, etc., contact any realty office(s) and inquire.
Maria Rivera, Home Buyer, Seale, AL
Tue May 25, 2010
that is not the answer that iam looking . I meet day , and how much it the house . That is I want to know .