IS this a nice family area?

Asked by Kathy Atchley, 40511 Sun Feb 6, 2011

Answers

7
Bob Emerick, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Wed Apr 18, 2012
Good afternoon.

I responded to your initial inquiry on 2-6-2011.

That source of information is still valid.

It is illegal for any real estate agent to 'steer' people away from or to certain neighborhoods. To do so can result in loss of their license and source of income.

You are aware that a Realtor working with you the buyer is generally paid not by you but by sharing the commission the seller pays the listing agent? The listing broker shares the total commission with the selling broker. I hate to use the word 'free' but.....

Sounds like you are at a point where you need the assistance of a good buyer's agent to guide you along the path toward home ownership,.......one who can help you not make wrong turns.

For example, your Realtor can help protect you from doing a lease option with someone who doesn't even own the home, or with someone in foreclosure, etc.

Let me know when you'd like to get started.

Regards, Bob

Bob@ForTheHomeBuyer.com 727-781-3994 c 727-709-0161
becca7297, Renter, Clearwater Beach, FL
Wed Apr 18, 2012
We are looking for a long term Rental or lease option home. We are concerned about the usual, family friendly, safe, low to no crime, junky homes. With this economy and forclosure we have seen nice homes online and then gone to see them and have been horrified.

We are looking for a CLEAN home with an outdoor space, fenced yard and off street parking. Cat friendly. We enjoy the beaches, fresh air and everything Clearwater has to offer almost every weekend.
We would like to make this area home. Do you have any suggestions of neighborhoods?

Becca
Susan Orneck, Agent, 34655, FL
Sun Feb 6, 2011
Kathy, As realtor's we are required by "law" not to discuss neighborhood's. But I can tell you Clearwater is a fabulous place to raise a family, retire, be single. You are 20 minutes away from Tampa Int'l airport, great shopping, world famous beaches, concerts, street festivals, farmers markets, art shows, museums...we are right on the Gulf of Mexico and about 2 hours away from Orlando, one hour north of Sarasota.
I have been a Realtor here for 25 successful years....it is a great place to live.

Susan Orneck, Prudential Tropical Real Estate
Clearwater, Fl......susan@susanorneck.com....727-434-9999
Bob Emerick, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Sun Feb 6, 2011
Hi Kathy.
Headed out to a Super Bowl party but thought I dash off an answer to your question.
First, I suggest you visit http://www.zipareacode.net/zip-code-33755.htm to learn more about the area and other adjacent areas.
Truly beauty is in the eye of the beholder........you need to see those properties that seem most interesting.
Have you plans to visit the area soon?

Regards, Bob
Dave Griswol…, Agent, Bridgewater, NJ
Sun Feb 6, 2011
Hi Kathy, Everyone's idea of a nice family area is to each his/her own. The best thing you can do to decide is visit the elementary school in the area,drive around the streets, look for basketball nets,bikes,toys etc in people's yards, look to the streets and local shops thats what we do to determine area. you can check on line for the schools status such as blue ribbon but thats not a determing factor on your idea of family area.

All the very best

Dave & Lisa
Web Reference:  http://www.urhomerealty.net
Mott Marvin…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Sun Feb 6, 2011
Only NICE families are allowed to live there- so I say yes!

WATERWAY REALTY, REALTORS
Gavin MaGrath, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Sun Feb 6, 2011
Hi, I used to live in this area. I live very close to it now. In the central Clearwater area you will find some very family oriented subdivisions close to area schools.

Please call me for more details and I will send you a list of available properties in the area. You would be very close to the beach as well! :)

Gavin
Keller Williams Gulfside
727-564-2488