IS IT SAFE!! WHAT ARE THE TAXES! WHAT IS THE COST OF LIVING THERE! ARE THERE ANY SHOPPING MALLS CLOSE ! HOW FAR IS THE LAKE FROM THIS AREA??

Asked by Frank, Egg Harbor, WI Sat Oct 20, 2012

Answers

3
Lisa Bieri, Agent, Sturgeon Bay, WI
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Door County, WI is one of the safest places you can live. We have excellent law enforcement and emergency services, yes, but our lifestyle and commitment to our communities helps keep us safe and with an outstanding lifestyle. If you want the true mall experience you will travel about 45 minutes south to Green Bay--but in the county we have great grocery and specialty food stores, a Target and Walmart, discount and high-end clothing/furniture and just about anything else you could want store. In Door County you are probably never more than 15 minutes from water--depends on the water you want. Are you interested in Lake Michigan, the Bay of Green Bay or one of the inland lakes. Real estate taxes vary by community. Give me a call and I will direct you to my website where I have all the Door County tax rates posted for your convenience. Have a great day, Frank.
Curly Sue, , Texas
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Why do you ask questions with an exclamation mark!
Scott Bader, Agent, Fish Creek, WI
Sun Apr 7, 2013
Very little crime, low taxes, there is a shopping center but malls are not part of the culture up here. Egg Harbor is the lake!