IS IT A SAFE NEIGHBOORHOOD AND DO THE HOUSES HAVE POOLS ? I WANT A HOUSE WITH A POOL AND THE MASTER MUST BE DOWNSTAIRS.

Asked by jfrcole, Houston, TX Fri Jul 20, 2012

Answers

7
Carolyn Wolfe’s answer
Carolyn Wolfe, Agent, Houston, TX
Fri Jun 21, 2013
Of the 8 active listings at this time, only 2 have swimming pools, and one is a one story home.
The two story, however, does have the masterbedroom down.

The links that have been provided here are a great resource, but driving thru the neighborhood at different times of the week and day, can provide a lot of insight as to how the residents keep their yards up, how much traffic there is, what the parking situation is, etc.
It is a great area with Cy-fair schools

When you are looking at homes with your Realtor, a lot of times you can say hey to the neighbor and they love to talk about their neighborhoods...

Check out our websites and find the Realtor most suited to you to help you find you perfect home.
Mark McNitt, Agent, Houston, TX
Fri Jul 20, 2012
Deerfield is a great neighborhood in west Houston. It has community pools, parks, trails. Lots of mature trees as well.

As far as a particular home, there are plenty with master bedrooms downstairs. Not as many with pools, but they do come up from time to time. We can set up an automated search to let you know via email if anything comes on the market that meets your parameters.

Realtors do not keep crime information. You might want to speak to the Harris Co Sheriffs office or look at this web site for more information. http://mycity.houstontx.gov/crime/ Deerfield Village is outside of the Houston city limits, but it might have some helpful links.

Let us know if I can assist you as we are close by and work these areas. Don't forget other communities like Windswept or Copperfield! I have been selling in the area for over 19 years.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty
Dilcie Roland, Agent, Houston, TX
Fri Jul 20, 2012
No one can ever answer if a neighborhood is safe. The only guaranteed safe neighborhood is HEAVEN.

All you can do is preventive measures to prevent break-ins.
There are homes in neighborhoods with million dollar homes and they have security alarms, cameras, and insurance.

There are homes you can find with a master down as well as homes wiht a pool.
The best solution is to have a REALTOR to help you with your search.

Have you taken the first step to buying a home and talked with a loan officer to see how much house you qualify for??
Please give me a call and let me help you on the road to becoming a Homeowner.
Now is the time to buy while the interest rates are so low.
Call me--Dilcie Roland/Keller Williams
281-794-3372
Mark The Sha…, Agent, Katy, TX
Sat Jul 28, 2012
Safe Neighorhood with a Pool - come and get it!
Mark McKellar
Katy Cinco Realty
832-295-4815
832-785-9288 Cell/Text
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Mon Jul 23, 2012
Hi there!

Here is a link to Trulia's Crime Maps:

http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Houston_Heights-Texas/comm…

Here, you can learn all about crimes in the area, should be a great resources as you start your house hunt.

Ali, Community Manager
Persis Behra…, Agent, Cinco Ranch, TX
Sat Jul 21, 2012
Currently, there seems to be one active listing with your requirement of the Master Down and a Pool. There are however, several without a pool around the Deerfield Village. If you are not working with a realtor already, and would like to find out more about the transaction process, let me know.

Regarding crime, you can check out http://www.crimereports.com.

Persis
persis.realtor@gmail.com
713-294-7747
D'Evereaux B…, Agent, Houston, TX
Fri Jul 20, 2012
Deerfield Village does have homes with pools, there is currently an Active home for sale with a pool and master down. As far as the safety, we as Realtors are not allowed to directly comment on that however there are several ways for you to research crime statistics for the area online. I would be happy to send you the homes that meet your criteria, shoot me an email so we can discuss!

Good Luck to you!
D'Evereaux
devereaux@interowestave.com
281-705-2698