How much is HOA?

Asked by Annie Martin, Paradise, CA Sun Aug 19, 2012

Answers

8
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Sun Aug 19, 2012
WIthout an address or link we can not tell. You should go back to the ad you saw, click on the proile for the listing agent and call or email them direct for an easy answer.
Diana & Rich…, Agent, Paradise, CA
Sat Mar 30, 2013
In Paradise, there are several different areas that have HOA dues. If you can post the address I would be happy to seek the answer for you. In Magalia, there is only one POA and the cost is $167/year but I have heard they plan to raise the amount in the near future.
Brenda McLau…, Agent, Chico, CA
Fri Mar 29, 2013
HOA are various amounts depending on the development. They range anywhere from the 200-300 range. If you know the name of the condo or PUD I can look it up.

Brenda McLaughlin, Realtor-Lender
People's Choice Brokers
530-321-5526 * LifeRealtor@gmail.com
DRE 01211581 * NMLS 536643
Diana & Rich…, Agent, Paradise, CA
Fri Mar 29, 2013
HOA fees can be very low or high depending on the facilities that are offered and area. What area are you inquiring about?
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Wed Aug 22, 2012
HOA where? Is it a site built home in a development, condo manufactured home?
Brenda McLau…, Agent, Chico, CA
Mon Aug 20, 2012
HOA depends on the property and what is being covered in the HOA. Many places vary. Most HOA on Condo's cover insurance on the building, common grounds, fencing, septic. If it a a PUD (planned urban development) seperate houses, that also covers maintenance of the club house, pool and /or other community areas inside the PUD. If you can get me the address your looking at I can look up the information and let you know how much and what it covers for the HOA. I work in the Chico, Paradise, Oroville, and Orland areas so I cover a large territory. You can email me with the information you would like to know about.
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Sun Aug 19, 2012
HOA fees vary from place to place. You'll need to be a little more specific.
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Sun Aug 19, 2012
You've got to supply an address or an MLS number.