How much are the homeowners fee, is this a firm price is this a short sale or a foreclouser?

Asked by Kristin_martino, Jacksonville, FL Wed May 30, 2012

Answers

5
Andera100, Home Buyer, Jacksonville, FL
Sun Oct 28, 2012
The homeowner's association is a joke. The "pool" is run by a single family who probably makes easily 100K a year with their "combined" salaries. They act like the gestapo, you can't touch another person while swimming in the pool, you can't kiss your spouse on the cheek, or you risk getting kicked out. The "patio deck" of the pool is not designed to be cool in the summer so it gets quite hot and it is cracked and showing wear.

12321 Brighton Bay Trail South in particular is a horrible home, horrible history, no one in their right mind would want to live there. The owner killed himself, his daughter who was too rotten to take responsibility for it while he was alive, now has it. Good luck to anyone who lives in it.
Brenda Waters, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Wed May 30, 2012
Kristin,
The Assoc Fee for The Woods (located in the 32246 zip code) is currently listed at $120 Monthly.
I'm showing 6 properties currently under contract & 3 properties that are still available, ranging in listing price from $199,900 to $344,000. If you would like me to send you more information on these 3 properties and any new properties that come available, or if you have any additional questions, please let me know.
Brenda Waters, Realtor
brendawaters@bellsouth.net
(904) 707-7077
Jeff Metcalf, Agent, Saint Augustine, FL
Wed May 30, 2012
Hi Ms. Martino,

Your question didn't come with a specific property attached. If you provide an address I would be more than happy to help...

Jeff Metcalf, REALTOR(R)
Watson Realty Corp.
(904)495-0115
http://www.Realty2Reality.com
Tim Fennell, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Wed May 30, 2012
Hi Kristin,

I'm not sure which listing you are referencing but HOA fees in The Woods are $120/mth. Send me an email if you'd like for me to research the property for you. We would be happy to assist you as your buyer's agent in determining a fair market price to offer and negotiation the offer for you.

Tim Fennell
http://www.MyJaxHomeTeam.com
The Legends of Real Estate
Rob Burns- Y…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Wed May 30, 2012
What is the address of the home you are asking about? The Woods homeowner fee is $120 per month.