How many bedrooms are they? No bedrooms are listed only 2 bathrooms

Asked by Faye, Milwood, Austin, TX Fri Dec 31, 2010

Answers

6
Bill Ley’s answer
Bill Ley, , Austin, TX
Sat Jan 1, 2011
Faye-

This is my listing. Where are you're looking that you don't see the number of bedrooms? If you aren't using a Realtor (which is the only way to access the full MLS) the best consumer database for Austin residential property is AustinHomeSearch.com. But, full details from the MLS on this home may be seen at
http://actris.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=460509551&am…

Originally this was a two bedroom house. At some time before my client bought it one of the bedrooms was made a bit smaller, and the closet removed in order to make room for a third bedroom. The new bedroom and the one it was divided from have large armoires or wardrobes about half the size of the original closet. These convey with the house. Garden homes tend to be of compact design overall, but obviously these two bedrooms are smaller than most. One is really more useful as an office, but has been a child's bedroom. The owner would be willing to re-convert to two bedrooms of the original size, with or without closets, if an offer were otherwise acceptable.

Call your Realtor if you'd like to see it. Or if you aren't working with someone I will be happy to show it to you. It's a very clean, partially upgraded and otherwise very well maintained home. It seems large for the square footage because of its very open floor plan and lots of natural light.

Bill Ley (512) 817-2467
Web Reference:  http://BlackSheepRealty.com
Charles Runn…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Jan 1, 2011
If that's a misprint on a listing, well, that's not the sort of error you want. Most houses in Milwood are Three Bedrooms. I'm sure it's been corrected by now. Good luck!
Susan Geick, , Austin, TX
Sat Jan 1, 2011
Happy New Year Faye,
Most homes in Milwood are 3 to 4 bedrooms with 2 baths. My listing, on Skipton, is a 3 bdrm with 2 baths and updated with granite in the kitchen. If you are thinking about selling or buying, contact me and
I will be happy to walk you thru the process. I'm setting up a neighborhood wide open house in Milwood again this month.

Susan
susangeick-realtor@att.net
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Dec 31, 2010
Dear Faye,
Since you did not give an address its difficult to know which property you are interested in. Right now there are 25 Actively listed properties in Milwood. The average home is a 3 bedroom 2 bath home with 1642SF.

The average list price is $113.96 per square foot. The average time spent on the market/for sale is 79 days.

There are 8 homes currently under contract/pending. Again the typical house is 3 bedroom 2 bath home with 1805SF. The average price per square foot was$101.32 with 90 days on the market.

If you would like more specific information please give me a call or send me an email with the address of the home your interested in and I can be more specific.

Happy New Year!
Betina
Jen Butel, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Dec 31, 2010
Hi Faye,
If you give the address I will look it up for you.
Happy New Year
Dennis Young, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Dec 31, 2010
I think my system cut out so you might get this answer twice.
Is this for one of my listings? Where did you see a listing without that?
Probably a three bedroom but could be four or it could be a remodel???
Your guess would be as good as mine.
Attached is my website, click featured properties.
Dennis Young, Austin, TX 78744