How do I find out who sells a lot in 75075 zip code?

Asked by Cyan75075, 75075 Tue Aug 10, 2010

I would like to hire an aggressive, honest, friendly and hardworking relator to sell my house on 75075. I perfer to hire someone that would work hard to sell my house. I have heard some realtors just want their sign in front of your house. Is there a site that I can see the number of houses sold by agents filtered by the zip code?

Answers

14
T.E. & Naima…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Aug 10, 2010
There is no website where you can look up that information unfortunately. Also, note that about 97% of the time, the agent that lists the house is not the same agent that brings the buyer.

Price the home right, have it in good showing condition and you will have a buyer. You need to ask for recent references from agents that you interview too.

A big company name does not matter. Agent are independent contractors and make their their own marketing plan. I will be happy to share mine with you. Check out my profile and listings on trulia as well as other websites.

Naima
214-289-8555
Naima@Sumner-Realty.com
Web Reference:  http://www.sumnerrealty.com
Kenneth "Ken…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri Mar 22, 2013
There are many many good Realtors on this site. Pick any 1 of them to help you.
John Safstrom, Other Pro, Allen, TX
Tue Nov 16, 2010
There are many great agents out there to sell your home. One thing that can really help is to have a pre-listing home inspection on your property to show you what you need to repair. This will help make the contract/option perior smoother and maximize your selling price.
Brad Holden, Agent, Frisco, TX
Thu Nov 4, 2010

I am one of the Top Producers in North Dallas and have a specific plan to help you sell your home quickly and get an excellent price.

Call me at your convenience.

Brad Holden
(469) 733-2723
Cheryl Cory, Agent, Dallas, TX
Wed Oct 27, 2010
I live in 75075 as well as work in the Plano Ebby office so I especially understand what it takes to sell a home our area. Ebby Halliday has a wonderful reputation and good name recognition but most importantly, web technology helps to promote your home across many sites. If you haven't listed your home, I'd be happy to meet with you and go through a specific marketing plan and sales strategy.

Cheryl Cory
Ebby Halliday REALTORS
214-213-6340
cherylcory@ebby.com
Ryan Kirkpat…, Agent, Richardson, TX
Mon Aug 30, 2010
That doesn't sound like too much to ask when you are hiring someone to market your home. Hopefully, you have found a strong agent to help move your home quickly for the highest price. If that is not the case and you'd like to talk more, Pitman Creek and other subdivisions in the 75075 are my main core of business as far as marketing. We send a newsletter out to many of the addresses and team up on the listing side with the broker (no additional cost to you) to offer the highest quality in service. We have two homes coming on the market in this area over the next 1.5 months.
Texas Homes, Agent, Plano, TX
Fri Aug 20, 2010
I lived in 75075 zip code and I do service Plano, Allen, Frisco, Mckinney, Richardson and DFW areas. If you need a realtor to sell you house, I am happy to help you out. Please email me. Thanks
Kamal Salim, Agent, Davie, FL
Tue Aug 17, 2010
I understand Linda. The fact that you only have one listing of $189K has nothing to do with your comments, and I quote: "I am always fascinated that sellers think the agents with the most listings are the best agents ...."
I am sure you are a great agent, with plenty of experience, and I commend your 16 or 17 years in the business. But like I said, there is no need to bad mouth other agents, and put everybody else down, so you may shine. And above all, always be happy
Web Reference:  http://www.kamalsalim.com
Linda Lorenzo, Agent, McKinney, TX
Tue Aug 17, 2010
I don't think this should be the forum for personal attacks (I apologize to Cyan). I am highly offended by your remarks Mr. Kamal Salim. Perhaps you need to reread my comments because I certainly did not put anyone down. I simply suggested that the agent with the most listings is not necessarily the agent you want to hire, you need to look around and interview several agents to see who will work the best for you, sometimes this may be the top lister and sometimes it might be a newbie. For your information Mr. Salim I have been a Realtor for 17 years and I love what I do and the people I meet. The only negativism I see here is from you.
Kamal Salim, Agent, Davie, FL
Mon Aug 16, 2010
Cyan75075

Whatever you decide, don't ever pick a realtor that tries to put everybody down, so she can explain why she has no listings, or why she is not doing any business. Always go for positive attitude instead of all that negativism. And yes, I am referring to Linda Lorenzo. It is very unprofessional to put everybody down, so you may shine. Yes, what you are saying has some true to it, but maybe in less than 1 % of the cases. Some new agents are great sales people, and just need a little bit of guidance to become the best, but not by putting everybody else down. If you do not have any listings, don't try to explain it by bad mouthing all the good agents out there with a lot of listings. BE HAPPY, LINDA !!!
Teral McDowe…, Agent, Plano, TX
Mon Aug 16, 2010
My broker's office is in the heart of the 75075 zip code and has been in that location since 1973. I can tell you that the zip code has some rather diverse neighborhoods; is this what prompts the need for an agressive person? If you have not found an agent you are willing to work with I will be happy to talk with you.
Linda Lorenzo, Agent, McKinney, TX
Mon Aug 16, 2010
I am always fascinated that sellers think the agents with the most listings are the best agents, not that that can't be true. Sometimes agents with lots of listings don't have as much time for you personally and may assign a lot of the marketing to assistants. There are plenty of agents even newer agents without listings who may even work harder for you as they want to prove themselves. You need to personally interview some agents and find out their marketing plan and what guarantees they will make to you (most agents will guarantee their services, we don't want unhappy clients) - how many homes they have sold in a particular zip code isn't really relevant, what they will do for you is. I disagee with Naima, I think you want a name brand brokerage. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (my company) for instance can put your home on over 300 websites and we have a national (& international) relocation department that works with some of the biggest relocation companies like Cartus so your home has maximum exposure.
Hope this is of help.
Web Reference:  http://www.LindaLorenzo.com
Ronda Allen, Agent, Plano, TX
Thu Aug 12, 2010
I was just called by one of my former clients to sell their home so they can downsize into a senior living neighborhood. They know me and have entrusted me with this critically important move after one of them had a stroke. This listing is in 75075 Plano, Texas. My office is also in Plano, and I typically work Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Prosper, and Celina.

You can check out this listing as an example on sites like trulia.com, postlets.com, visualtour.com, remaxtexas.com, realtor.com, and our local MLS. The address is 3608 Diamondhead Drive, Plano, TX 75075. (in High Place). I have put the link to my current inventory in the web reference field below.

I am taking on new listings and just got a new batch of signs delivered today for my Fall listings. Feel free to contact me to interview to list your home.

Have a blessed day!
Ronda
Hulya H. Ero…, Agent, Farmington Hills, MI
Tue Aug 10, 2010
It is very simple solution for you. Just call real estate company (Keller Williams, or any other big ones) and ask to speak with broker - NOT with realtor. And explain your concern about realtors and the broker will assign you hardest working, full time realtor.
Hulya Erol-Garvett
Keller William
http://hulyaerolgarvett.yourkwagent.coms