How can you tell if these properties are zoned for STR? Some listings give it in the description, others are next to bare.

Asked by Lee Frucci, 01101 Sun Nov 6, 2011

Answers

3
Antonio Vega-Pacheco’s answer
Antonio Vega…, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Mon Nov 7, 2011
I agree with Mark, there is not much STR in 34743 and is not the best zone for it to start with since you would have to travel accross town to get there. Most STR is located west and south of Disney. Some smaller complexes are on 34741, not many.

Focus on 34746,34747,34714,33897,33896,33837 and you can't go wrong.

Here is a good place to conduct your search: http://www.SearchKissimmeeHomes.com

Or if you e-mail me with what price range and size you are looking for, I will send you everything currently available.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Avegapacheco@aol.com
407-791-9086
Richard David, Agent, Intercession City, FL
Tue Sep 10, 2013
I personally represent short term rental Developers. I am very familiar with selling these type of communities. I will be happy to assist you finding the communities that fit your needs. I represent a community called Trafalgar Village in Kissimmee and i personlly sold over 59 homes in this community alone. I represented ICI homes and Exclusive Broker for this community. I also have brand new town homes that are in the works that will be built in this community that is not even on the MLS as of yet.

Richard David
CEO
Real Estate Broker FL
Only Way Realty

407.470.2055 (Direct)
rdavid@onlywayrealty.com
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Sun Nov 6, 2011
You can't get the info easily, but any local realtor can. We have instant access to proprietary systems that show zoning. Where did you have in mind? There is very little in 34743 that is zoned fro short term rental.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.