How can you find a listing of rural older homes for sale in the 40004 ?

Asked by cleveland4285, Bardstown, KY Wed Dec 21, 2011

Answers

6
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Dec 21, 2011
The best way, and for accurate and up to date information, is by working with agent of your own....
Nathan Jones, Agent, Bloomfield, KY
Mon Feb 24, 2014
There are many great resources for local searching. It can sometimes be hard to separate out the "rural" homes from those that are in a town or city. This is where the services of a great agent that knows the area becomes a necessity. Check out our site listed below to search for homes in the 40004 zip code.
Web Reference:  http://www.McClellanGray.com
Joel Lobb, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Louisville, KY
Fri Nov 8, 2013
Old Kentucky Home Board of REALTORS(R)
Office: 502-331-0408
okhrealtors@bardstown.com
Web Reference:  http://www.okhrealtors.com/
Sally Allen…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Fri Oct 5, 2012
If you are still looking. I would be glad to help. I have been an agent in the area for over 20 years. There are several older historic homes in that area of Kentucky. If you are a history buff this is one of the richest historical places around. Older homes in this area can be found in "town" or on acreage. They come in all size and price ranges. Send me an email at sballen67@aol.com if you are still looking and I will get a list to you. Good Luck!!
Jeff Panec, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Bowling Green, KY
Thu Dec 22, 2011
If you would like i would be more then willing to recomend an agent for you to work with.
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Wed Dec 21, 2011
Just ask a Realtor. That sort of search is easy enough. I don't know your MLS system, but where I am, it's very simple to ask for all homes in 40004 built before a certain year on a lot size greater than x,xxx feet. Then you could narrow it down by number of beds and baths and anything else that's important to you.