How can get to know more about this house??? thank you

Asked by Brian Yang, Saint Paul, MN Fri Jan 27, 2012

Answers

5
Darlene Darrow’s answer
Darlene Darr…, Agent, Oshkosh, WI
Fri Jan 27, 2012
Brian: It looks like you are asking about a home on the west side of Oshkosh but I was unable to see a link to a specific address. I am an agent in Oshkosh for First Weber and would be happy to forward more information if you can can give me a specific address. You can send an email directly to me at darlene@darlenedarrow.com.
Sheri Knepel, Agent, Oshkosh, WI
Fri Jan 27, 2012
Hi Brian,

It looks like you are asking about a house in Oshkosh, WI. I would be happy to help you as I am an Oshkosh Realtor. Please just send me an email or call me at 920-420-5279 with the property address and your questions and I will be happy to help!
Mary Jo Bowe, Agent, Eau Claire, WI
Fri Jan 27, 2012
Hello Brian

if you send the link or address a local realtor or myself can help you with more information as you requested
Nina Kraus, Agent, Glendale, WI
Fri Jan 27, 2012
Have to agree. Either call the agent or schedule a showing with another agent you know. We can't give you any information if we don't know to what property you are referring.
Web Reference:  http://kraushouses.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Jan 27, 2012
Since no link is visible--if your interest in the property is high, consider scheduling a showing and see all the property has to offer firsthand...