How can I get address's to some of these homes? We are currently renting & ready to buy!

Asked by lulumiller79, Evansville, IN Thu Aug 2, 2012

Answers

6
Shawn Maglin…, Agent, Newburgh, IN
Sat Aug 18, 2012
My home buyer services are FREE! Contact me today!
Carol Joanne…, Agent, Newburgh, IN
Mon Aug 27, 2012
You can go to http://www.joannemuth.com to view all area listings. There is a great link on the top..near the center.."for Buyers" that can answer questions you may have about the buying process.
Cathie Spald…, Agent, Newburgh, IN
Wed Aug 22, 2012
True an Agent can help filter your search so it's not so overwhelming, and guide you through obstacles when they come up. You can go to many free sites to get information on homes that you like including addresses, some of these sites do not give out all the information. Compare sites and agents to get everything you need! MLS for public, Trulia (not all homes are updated daily), fctuckeremge.com, era, to name a few. Good Luck!
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Sat Aug 18, 2012
The best way to get very familiar with the neighborhood that you would like to live in is contacting a Realtor in that area. It really pay to hire a Real Estate Agent.
Call one as soon as possible.
Maria Cipollone
Jgishbates, Home Owner, Evansville, IN
Sun Aug 12, 2012
You can buy my house ! It's for sale & we pay under $500 a month escrow ;)
Elizabeth Sa…, Agent, Evansville, IN
Mon Aug 6, 2012
Hi. Contact a realtor for a list of all the houses for sale as of today. She can send a complete list with addresses.