How can I get a copy of the covenants and restrictions that apply to Turnagain View Add. No. 4 in Anchorage?

Asked by David Hadley, Anchorage, AK Fri Oct 24, 2008

Is parking a motor home or a 30-foot "5th wheel" allowed to be parked in a driveway in the front of your house? I went to research my covenants, but could not find them in the house or locate them online. Can you help me?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


janscrazy, Home Buyer, Anchorage, AK
Thu Oct 18, 2012
How can I get a copy of the cevenants and restrictions that apply to Fireweed Manor.
0 votes
Lisa Fraser, Agent, Anchorage, AK
Wed Jan 21, 2009
If you purchased this property you should have been provided with a copy of the CC&R's after you made an offer on the home. You then have 5 days to review the documents to ensure there are no restrictions which you cannot live with. I would be very surprised to hear that your transaction closed without you receiving a copy of these.
If you rent you should be able to contact the owner of the property and get this information from them. If not, I would contact the homeowners association or the managment association and have them provide you with a copy.
Hope this helps.

Lisa M. Fraser
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more