How can I get a copy of the covenants and restrictions that apply to Turnagain View Add. No. 4 in Anchorage?

Asked by David Hadley, Anchorage, AK Fri Oct 24, 2008

Is parking a motor home or a 30-foot "5th wheel" allowed to be parked in a driveway in the front of your house? I went to research my covenants, but could not find them in the house or locate them online. Can you help me?

Answers

2
janscrazy, Home Buyer, Anchorage, AK
Thu Oct 18, 2012
How can I get a copy of the cevenants and restrictions that apply to Fireweed Manor.
Lisa Fraser, Agent, Anchorage, AK
Wed Jan 21, 2009
If you purchased this property you should have been provided with a copy of the CC&R's after you made an offer on the home. You then have 5 days to review the documents to ensure there are no restrictions which you cannot live with. I would be very surprised to hear that your transaction closed without you receiving a copy of these.
If you rent you should be able to contact the owner of the property and get this information from them. If not, I would contact the homeowners association or the managment association and have them provide you with a copy.
Hope this helps.

Lisa M. Fraser