How can I find the Phone # for the Trustee's Deed Sale and properties that the Bank just took over??. Thanks

Asked by Constantine, Williamsburg, WV Wed Sep 30, 2009

I need to buy a particular property next to the one I allready own.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Tommy Lee’s answer
Tommy Lee, , 91502
Tue Feb 23, 2010
You need to talk to a real estate professional. We have access to such information. You usually have to be a licensed real estate agent to access this information. That is why there are many businesses that require you to pay a fee to get it. They want you to pay for their license fees.

If you are looking for that in a Los Angeles area, please give me a call. I can forward you foreclosures and probate sales as soon as they hit the market.

Tommy Lee
Dilbeck Real Estate
303 N. Glenoaks Blvd. Ste L-110
Burbank, CA 91502
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
In My Neighborhood in North Hollywood Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more